Calling all Carolinians

OK. We are all booked. Long Bay, Feb. 22nd. 9:27 and 9:36 tee times.

Very nice thanks for setting the time up. If we go over the 8 was there a 3rd time available by any chance?
There were none available to start off the same tees around that time. They use split tees.

If it looks like we would have enough to get a 3rd group, I will try to make it happen. If there are no-shows, my credit card will not like me at all.......lol

Whats the rate?

It's a total of $74

I guess the prices on their website are cheaper today cuz those are the leftover tee times. Can't get a tee time in Charlotte today.

Unfortunately no. It's a Nicklaus course that's in Myrtle Beach and it gets premium rates just like the other really nice courses down there.

But you get free range balls.......:confused2:

I guess the prices on their website are cheaper today cuz those are the leftover tee times. Can't get a tee time in Charlotte today.
Yeah. If you can wait until the last minute and just take what's left it's always cheaper.

This is who I'm tracking so far, who am I missing? If you're interested and can confirm, I need to know so that I can work my magic to get a 3rd tee time if necessary:

Myself
Ron
Marc
Apeglegninja
Deuce
John boy
Jeff spicolli

I posted the events when Shane is going to be here. I know a few are interested in Thursday and Friday round.

Thursday
Ron
Shane
Tom
JohnBoy(Trying)
AccordNC (Trying)

Friday
Ron
Shane
G$$
Bullitt

Saturday
Shane
Ron
G$$

Sunday
Ron
Shane
John A
G$$ (Possibly)

This is what I have so far when Shane is coming down March 5,6,7,8. Trying to get everything sorted out so if interested please let me know soon. Sunday I would like to hold it at 4 confirmed just so we dont end with a group of three and a group of 2 playing #2.

Depending on a couple of factors ... I may be able to play Sunday at #2 if G$$ doesn't show. I'll know later in the week.

Im trying to make it down for the Feb 22nd get together, brother may as well since he lives down there.

Thursday
Ron
Shane
Tom
Michigan Slice
JohnBoy(Trying)
AccordNC (Trying)

Friday
Ron
Shane
Michigan Slice
Bullitt
G$$$(possibly)

Saturday
Shane
Ron
Michigan Slice
G$$(possibly)

Sunday
Ron
Shane
John A
Michigan Slice
G$$ (Possibly)

This is what I have so far when Shane is coming down March 5,6,7,8. Trying to get everything sorted out so if interested please let me know soon. Sunday I would like to hold it at 4 confirmed just so we dont end with a group of three and a group of 2 playing #2.

Updated the above list.

Tee time for Sunday at #2 needed to be moved to 9:20. Caddies booked as well

Tee Time Saturday at #8 9:12

Tee Time Friday at Dormie Club 9:21

CJ is still not fully confirmed but is fully on the reservation . At this time the resort is filling up (almost full) for both tee times and rooms I would love others to join us but at this time if you are not on the reservation for the package I have to ask that you call and make your own arrangements. I will do what I can to get us all on the teesheet at the same time or you can use the times above to have the resort book your time with us.

Last edited:
Wish I could make one of these, but tied up through the middle of March. Maybe another time for me. Thanks

I know this is off the recent topic of the group outing but does anyone know of any sims around charlotte? I don't want to wait 3 hours for a stall at leatherman's.

Friday Dormie club time will be at 9:21

I'm so mad I didn't see this thread until now!

I just booked a trip with 7 other friends Feb 25th and 26th - the 25th we are playing Dormie Club, and then Pinehurst #2 on the 26th!

I'm glad I found this thread though, I'd love to tee it up with some THP'ers this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so mad I didn't see this thread until now!

I just booked a trip with 7 other friends Feb 25th and 26th - the 25th we are playing Dormie Club, and then Pinehurst #2 on the 26th!

I'm glad I found this thread though, I'd love to tee it up with some THP'ers this year!

Let us know how it is I have heard good things.

You boys up there interested in a little Georgia/Carolina match play stuff in the Fall?

Let us know how it is I have heard good things.

Absolutely - it'll be a great trip and I can't wait for next few weeks to fly by

Back