Calling all Carolinians

Really really wish I could make it but schedule is tight and wife is due with our first child later this month. Golf may be limited the next few months. Jealous as those are some great courses to say the least!

In 4 weeks I will be in NC playing golf with THP'ers, life is good :)
I cant think Ron enough for offering to host me, Ron is one of the best guys I have ever met

Ron told me about this weekend a month or so ago and asked if I could make it. Sadly I said I couldn't as I have the CAA tourney that weekend.
At the time I want sure how my knees would be. But now I think they would have been ok.

You guys have a great line up all set and two great THP'ers. Going to be a special time.

SaA

Ron told me about this weekend a month or so ago and asked if I could make it. Sadly I said I couldn't as I have the CAA tourney that weekend.
At the time I want sure how my knees would be. But now I think they would have been ok.

You guys have a great line up all set and two great THP'ers. Going to be a special time.

SaA
Wish you could come robert.

On another note with the regional rivalry coming up anyone not a albatross member should sign up . That way we can have a large showing from the Carolinas during signups/hopefully have a ton of participation in the event itself. Not to mention it allows you a shot at the Legacy,Granddaddy and all the other amazing THP Events

Link to regional rivalry

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67314

There are no details yet and I am already excited about #regionalrivalry

That's great Ron! According to the FB event we have 5 so far. Would be nice to have 2 foursomes. Maybe we could turn this into something with a lil competition?!?

I should know within the next few days if I can make it

That's great Ron! According to the FB event we have 5 so far. Would be nice to have 2 foursomes. Maybe we could turn this into something with a lil competition?!?
I golfed with another thper today he is interested and may come down with me as well.

On another note with the regional rivalry coming up anyone not a albatross member should sign up . That way we can have a large showing from the Carolinas during signups/hopefully have a ton of participation in the event itself. Not to mention it allows you a shot at the Legacy,Granddaddy and all the other amazing THP Events

Link to regional rivalry

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67314

Thanks so much for this brother. The cause this year is special because Folds of Honor is an amazing organization. We are pretty excited about our already going on Carolina Event in #THPLegacy with people getting full 14 club deals and so many THPers still having a chance to get in.

Thanks again dude, hope to see you again soon.

So that's 6 from Facebook, the THPer you mentioned, and Joey's brother? Sounds like 8 to me?

10:00ish tee time work for everyone? I'll call and lock in the rate and get us booked if that's OK with everyone.

So that's 6 from Facebook, the THPer you mentioned, and Joey's brother? Sounds like 8 to me?

10:00ish tee time work for everyone? I'll call and lock in the rate and get us booked if that's OK with everyone.
I'm good with 10. It's only an hour drive for me.

Thanks so much for this brother. The cause this year is special because Folds of Honor is an amazing organization. We are pretty excited about our already going on Carolina Event in #THPLegacy with people getting full 14 club deals and so many THPers still having a chance to get in.

Thanks again dude, hope to see you again soon.

An amazing cause and what I am sure will be an amazing event in our backyard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good with 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have mine renewed as soon as Paypal gets my info changed over. I changed bank accounts and have to go through that whole confirmation process again.

Wish I could join you guys at Long Bay but a Sunday round with an 8-hour round trip isn't possible for me. I'd be down for a Charlotte or Columbia get together sometime soon though. Great job with the FB page and events calender!

I'm good with 10:00. Thanks for putting this together!

Ir13, sorry I can't make anything this weekend. Moving my child kind of didn't go as planned today and had to be rescheduled to tomorrow. No golf for me.

I'm in for Long Bay as well.

I'm in as well for next week.

Back