Calling all Carolinians

Charleston is considered local and they can get one. Actually only one person in a group needs it, and you can book 3 guest for the same rate usually.

• Berkeley
  • Brunswick
  • Charleston
  • Clarendon
  • Columbus
  • Dillon
  • Dorchester
  • Florence
  • Georgetown
  • Horry
  • Marion
  • New Hanover
  • Pender
  • Williamsburg

Okay what do I need to do to try and get the rate. My wife also still has her Charleston license and could still do it.

I'm with you, pumbaa. Hopefully the opener is on a weekend so I can join. Think a grand opening would count as a personal holiday? :alien:
Wow forgot I have a floating holiday since 4th of July is on a Saturday. Don't even need to use my PTO!

Charleston is considered local and they can get one. Actually only one person in a group needs it, and you can book 3 guest for the same rate usually.

• Berkeley
  • Brunswick
  • Charleston
  • Clarendon
  • Columbus
  • Dillon
  • Dorchester
  • Florence
  • Georgetown
  • Horry
  • Marion
  • New Hanover
  • Pender
  • Williamsburg

How much is it? As a Florence resident I qualify.

$44 annually. July to July

$44 annually. July to July

I used to get it every year, there are definitely some good deals to be had in there, you play a couple rounds at nice courses and it pays for itself.

Yeah. I had it for 3 years and went to renew this year and they told me because I live in Robeson County I could only get the snowbird pass now, which is only for the winter. No discounts on summer golf. I may get the Brown Golf discount card and play more in Pinehurst/Southern Pines this year because of it.

So if a couple of us got it we could get some decent rates for 3 people each then a couple of events through the year could be cool.

4017c06f0b3f27f274572e683bcac366.jpg

b64a665410375ceb9d5007d171a17b78.jpg

f3d4ffade6eb33f192d5c0451c255fb7.jpg

494b7b494812364b73a102244450f047.jpg

a3e87ac9f7f8c818620569ea3ca25ec9.jpg

Looks like fun. It was nice here, if it nice tomorrow I am hitting the range to knock the rust off.

That's King's Grant in Fayetteville. Pretty nice layout and it was $25 with military discount.

Thinking to hit up the back 9 at Knight's Play tomorrow afternoon.

All ready (just need to charge the GoPro battery):
00868f41dff7a9001b9dca1b889b732b.jpg

Have fun at #2 today, guys!

Went to the range to knock the rust off. Wow the rust is strong I couldn't hit an iron shot at all. Wedges, putting, and woods was solid but irons ohh my.

Went to 401 Par Golf, but it was a veritable swamp.

Does anyone get lessons around Charlotte? I think I am going to try and find a way to get a couple of lessons just to get a repeatable swing going.

Try Randy Joyner at Ballantyne.I took some from him a couple years ago when he taught at Leatherman Learning Center. He will work on whatever part of your game that you wish,but he also has several "programs "that he teaches. His website is randyjoynergolf.com.

Last edited:
Try Randy Joyner at Ballantyne.I took some from him a couple years ago when he taught at Leatherman Learning Center. He will work on whatever part of your game that you wish,but he also has several "programs "that he teaches. His website is www.http://randyjoynergolf.com.
Yup going to have to save some money up.

too quiet in here gives me the heebee geebee's

Sorry for not posting much in here guys, I've been slammed a work with a lot of travel and when I get on the forum I've just kind of been going with the flow lol.

Any Charlotte guys playing Sunday? I want to get out for a round. I have a hockey game at 8:30 that night in matthews so the earlier the better. Hoping I can get home and sneak a nap in before I head down that way.

Sorry for not posting much in here guys, I've been slammed a work with a lot of travel and when I get on the forum I've just kind of been going with the flow lol.
I hear ya man. Work had me slammed this week as well. Hope I can sneak out at some point and play at least nine!

Any Charlotte guys playing Sunday? I want to get out for a round. I have a hockey game at 8:30 that night in matthews so the earlier the better. Hoping I can get home and sneak a nap in before I head down that way.
If youre coming down my way, Indian Trail, for your hockey game, do you wanna play in the afternoon? That way you'll be down here already.

Possibly. Might be doing the pub crawl tomorrow now so Sunday may be a needed day of rest. Hangover city. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be an awesome day for TopGolf Cary...

Topgolf in Cary?

Back