Calling all uk based thp hackers!

Even more gutted I couldn't make this now.....that would look good above my fireplace lol

Would love to join you guys, but it's just a little far for me at this point.

I would be in for this, but don't think my handicap would be low enough to play there :) later this year though...

All up for a THP Ryder Cup!

Here it is guys - here's what we are all playing for ;)

THPTrophy_zps6ef9a86f.jpg
ooooooooooooooohhhhhh......

that's pretty! Good job Mav. Hopefully, I'll get to touch it - I have a feeling I won't be taking it away....but then.....

you never know

I would be in for this, but don't think my handicap would be low enough to play there :) later this year though...

All up for a THP Ryder Cup!

All ages and abilities are welcome. You don't need to be a star to play - honestly!

This is as much about the social get together of UK bsed THP'ers as it is about the golf :)

All ages and abilities are welcome. You don't need to be a star to play - honestly!

This is as much about the social get together of UK bsed THP'ers as it is about the golf :)

I'm grom Belgium ;-) but an outing like this would be an ideal excuse to cross the Channel...

I'm grom Belgium ;-) but an outing like this would be an ideal excuse to cross the Channel...
You bring the moules frites and Trappist beer, I'll bring the mayonnaise!

Have fun guys, I will try to bring some good weather back from Spain with me next weekend

Just checked euro tunnel fares and such...this just became a lot more interesting...

Superb Mav, love it, good on you for organising and it's already generating some more interest.

Be great to have more there, especially from Europe

Superb Mav, love it, good on you for organising and it's already generating some more interest.

Be great to have more there, especially from Europe

Well said Crag Rat. Great work on putting this together. Looking forward to it.

and to any and all in the UK - still time!

Well guys early weather indications are showing two decent days with temps around 10 degrees with wind speeds of 5-7mph and sun :D

Looking good cant wait for the curry!!

Well guys early weather indications are showing two decent days with temps around 10 degrees with wind speeds of 5-7mph and sun :D

Looking good cant wait for the curry!!

That would be icing on the cake to get some half decent weather. Fingers crossed eh!

Im in. Obviously!!

Well folks - it's the weekend before the first UK THP Winter Cup, so I hope all of you are out this weeked on the course getting some practice in. I know I am playing Saturday at least :)

Weather looks reasonable for Monday and Tuesday - cloudy but dry and into double figures on Tuesday :bananadance:

I assume everyone got my email with all the information needed for Monday - if not give me a shout and I will PM it to you in here.

Looking forward to meeting you all on Monday and even more so to a curry and numerous pints of guiness on Monday night :act-up:

Have a good weekend guys - see you bright and early on Monday!

Well folks - it's the weekend before the first UK THP Winter Cup, so I hope all of you are out this weeked on the course getting some practice in. I know I am playing Saturday at least :)

Weather looks reasonable for Monday and Tuesday - cloudy but dry and into double figures on Tuesday :bananadance:

I assume everyone got my email with all the information needed for Monday - if not give me a shout and I will PM it to you in here.

Looking forward to meeting you all on Monday and even more so to a curry and numerous pints of guiness on Monday night :act-up:

Have a good weekend guys - see you bright and early on Monday!

Getting close now. Played a medal today, and will be right on the line! Good CSS and I'm up 0.1 playing off 19:at-wits-end:

playing again tomorrow.

so, MAV - cut to 15 this morning?

Well I was rubbish all round today, 22 points after 14 holes but ended up with 35 finishing with 2 birdies!

Other David however had a really good day....might get cut!

Well I tried to bring some decent weather back with me but not sure if I managed it ha ha

But seriously, have fun guys and well done to Mav for organising it :thumb:

I look forward to the next event

Getting close now. Played a medal today, and will be right on the line! Good CSS and I'm up 0.1 playing off 19:at-wits-end:

playing again tomorrow.

so, MAV - cut to 15 this morning?

Average day for me yesterday 32 points playing off school handicap of 17, including 2 blobs on the front 9.

I played yesterday medal play with 7 friends missed out on the £40 with the last putt to win :( lost on count back on the back nine gutted :(

Ended up playing one over handicap an didn't play that well Hopfully Monday and Tuesday will be able to turn on some style haha

Have fun guys, wish I'd have seen this thread earlier as I probably would have made the trip over from Copenhagen. Hope it all goes well and is just the first of more to come!

Hi,only joined this site a few days ago and have just read this post.Unfortunatly due to work I cannot make it but would be interested in any future meetings.I live about 15 miles from this course.My only concern is my handicap 22 when I look at most posters being club pro's.Hope you have a great couple of days and hopefully look forward to seeing you all in the future,cheers,Matt.

Hi,only joined this site a few days ago and have just read this post.Unfortunatly due to work I cannot make it but would be interested in any future meetings.I live about 15 miles from this course.My only concern is my handicap 22 when I look at most posters being club pro's.Hope you have a great couple of days and hopefully look forward to seeing you all in the future,cheers,Matt.

Hmmmm...that makes me a tour pro! I wouldn't let the post count category mislead you! The only thing I have in common with a tour pro is that this morning I knew exactly how Rory felt on Friday! Carnage today. Handicap firmly up to 19.

So welcome aboard Matt. We are all hackers here!

Hmmmm...that makes me a tour pro! I wouldn't let the post count category mislead you! The only thing I have in common with a tour pro is that this morning I knew exactly how Rory felt on Friday! Carnage today. Handicap firmly up to 19.

So welcome aboard Matt. We are all hackers here!

Agreed.

I believe the best handicap we have for this trip is a 12, and then a mixture of mid teens and a couple of 20's.

Besides which this trip is as much about the social aspect as it is the golf :)

Back