Camaro or Mustang

It’s one or thee other, which are you?

• Camaro

• Mustang

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want a four door mustang

Mustang! My 2013 Boss 302. I considered a Camaro but I felt claustrophobic sitting in it.
That's what keeps me away from camaro's, lack of outside visibility. Now if I could afford a camaro zl1 1lt.........naw, I'd get a gt 500.

My dad had a 69 z28 when I was a kid, and I had a 68 RS/SS about 20 years ago. So I had to go Camaro.

I still love the old saying in the hot rod world... How do you make a Ford fast? Put a little Chevy in it!

70 1/2 Split Bumper Camaro with LT1 engine and M22 4 speed. It can't get any better than that.

2020 Shelby GT350R 🏁

This vote seems more like Chevy vs Ford than Camaro vs Mustang

I thought we were friends.

My first car was a 1995 Mustang GT wit the 5.0. Still have it, and she still rolls.

View attachment 8936461

That is sick. I've got a soft spot for the last model year of the old 5.0. In fall '95 my friend borrowed his Dad's brand new GT 5.0 (silver) nd drove it back to upstate NY from Daytona beach for a few weeks as a special treat from his Dad. Well, one lunch hour a couple days later, he was giving demo rides to passengers and showing off in front of the pizza shop, tossed it backwards into a neighborhood curb and broke off the right rear wheel at the axle. Memories!!!

EDIT: That is an imposing hood scoop... details and ET please and thank you :)

Last edited:
That is sick. I've got a soft spot for the last model year of the old 5.0. In fall '95 my friend borrowed his Dad's brand new GT 5.0 (silver) nd drove it back to upstate NY from Daytona beach for a few weeks as a special treat from his Dad. Well, one lunch hour a couple days later, he was giving demo rides to passengers and showing off in front of the pizza shop, tossed it backwards into a neighborhood curb and broke off the right rear wheel at the axle. Memories!!!

EDIT: That is an imposing hood scoop... details and ET please and thank you :)
Haha. Fastest pass was a 10.90 with nitrous. Stock low end of the motor and steel GT40 heads, Cobra intake with a lot of work. Lots of suspension and very light. Fun little car. The story with the hood is that I was given the opportunity to buy it used as a one-off, at the time. It was a 3” cobra hood but the mold was extended to reach the windshield for race cars. In a pin on. I should have stuck with the same lift hood in fiberglass, but this thing is so light.

Mustang
I had 2 of them
A 67 and
A 74

For the Mustang, the only body style I like is the S550... so I'll take one of those. Even an Ecoboost... preferably an Ecoboost over a V-6... or a GT with the 5.0 or coyote.

I used to like Chevy but GM's recent decisions in the past several years have turne me off of the company. The Camaros look good with the most recent body style but I won't own one. Too much $$

Mustang all day long.

EXCEPT for the FOX years :( Those were hideous IMO

Mustang! My 2013 Boss 302. I considered a Camaro but I felt claustrophobic sitting in it.

Well, there's a reason for that. They don't have to make them as spacious since there are so many girls that drive them. :cool:

I’ve had both. In my early 20’s I had a 1969 Camaro with a 427 big block and then in my mid 20’s I had a 96 Mustang GT.

I’d take the Camaro for looks and the GT for ease of driving. Was always messing with the Camaro and the Mustang just had to turn the key and go Everytime.

I miss both 🙁

661B2CB3-AAEC-48B8-92A5-8480ACDF4F1D.jpeg

Almost forgot, I had an 84 Camaro just out of high school:

6B6EFA74-BCE6-469A-B0B2-538780879C2C.jpeg

My wife would say Camaro. Her brother would say Mustang, which is why this is a good thread.

Mustang all day long.

EXCEPT for the FOX years :( Those were hideous IMO
There are a lot of people that would disagree with this comment... they LOVE the fox bodies. Personally, I can't stand the sight of them... and it seems each and every one of them have had some sort of engine work done to them.

There are a lot of people that would disagree with this comment... they LOVE the fox bodies. Personally, I can't stand the sight of them... and it seems each and every one of them have had some sort of engine work done to them.
One of the most popular drag cars ever. Little suspension work, lot of cage work, turbo LS... 7 sec drag car.

those 2000 mustangs were a thing of beauty.

I've always liked the look of the 69 MCamaro, but growing up I wanted a late 80's, early 90's box style Mustang 5.0. As for new styles I like the look of the Camaro better.

I will say i liked the square convertible 5.0... never wanted to own one though.

yeah you're not wrong - they definitely had a huge following. As mentioned after they made solid quick cars with a little love. I just can't stand the aesthetics

Back