Can I brag for a second?

UCChris

Hack of the worst kind...
Reaction score
Handicap
So, as some of you know I've just started being serious about golf this year. I took my first range trip on May 3 of this year and was absolutely awful. It was so bad. So I started hitting the range like a man possessed. I went to the range 23 times in May; topped off by buying myself a new set of clubs to replace the old ones I was using. Today I went and played my first course in two years. My previous PB was 116 and today I shot a 96. It's not a great score, but it blew my mind!

Praise the range Gods!

That's great improvement. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice, congrats. Starting off after 2 years on a high note. Keep swinging smooth.

It is always good to see the fruits of your labor. Congrats!

I think that's awesome. Brag on man. 23 range sessions in may and it produced a new personal best. Work pays off, so good for you.

Nice! Keep it up.

COngrats, huge improvement, keep grinding!

Congrats and keep it up! It's always so nice to smash our previous personal bests.

Well done sir.

Well done!! That's some rapid improvement!

Thanks guys! I'm over the moon!

Playing better and progressing as a fantastic feeling. Enjoy and keep up the hard work!

Seems pretty awesome to me! Glad you are seeing the fruits of your labor.

~Rock

Great job!! Keep on practicing, and you'll be in the 70's before you know it!!

Congrats on the new PB!! Keep up the hard work!

congrats. Nothing is more motivating than putting in a bunch of work and getting a positive result from it. Forgetting the score the, most on this forum would kill to reduce their strokes by 8%!!!

Congrats man...as a fellow grinder i can appreciate this greatly. Once i broke 100 and then a couple sub 90's the biggest thing for me to stay in the 80s was a fitting. Keep up the great work man.

Congrats man...as a fellow grinder i can appreciate this greatly. Once i broke 100 and then a couple sub 90's the biggest thing for me to stay in the 80s was a fitting. Keep up the great work man.
I have a ways to go before I feel like a fitting is appropriate. Maybe next season or the one after.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Keep it up man!!!

Congrats! That is awesome!

Well deserved congrats!

Congrats on the PB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good work sir! That's a huge improvement!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If you look back at your round, I guarantee you will find opportunity. Dumb decisions, playing too aggressive, using the wrong club, not taking our medicine etc...learn from your mistakes. Playing smarter/within yourself...along with practice will keep the scores dropping!

Fantastic Job!

Back