CB vs CL77 Handicap Cage Match

I don't have them usually either unless I'm in a tournament and have a bunker meltdown. :(

KB I am so surprised you have issues out of the bunkers. I have always heard that if you have good tempo that good bunker play would follow. I have pretty good tempo and I'm a pretty good bunker player. You have excellent tempo!:confused2:

No hehehe, we have ESC it just works slightly different. The most I can take on any hole is a double bogey, so 5 on a par 3, 6 on a par 4 ect. I think CL can take a 7 on a par 3 which I can't.

Well well. Now it comes out!:blob::blob:

KB I am so surprised you have issues out of the bunkers. I have always heard that if you have good tempo that good bunker play would follow. I have pretty good tempo and I'm a pretty good bunker player. You have excellent tempo!:confused2:

I did excellent out of the bunkers at my last tournament (practiced hard for it) but the one before was horrendous. Different type bunkers and me way over my head via skill level.

Ya, I still play but due to course conditions, golf becomes much much more difficult. We can think of something.

You say difficult, I say fun. Putting through 2 inches of water adds an excitment that normal golf lacks heh.
I also love playing with my friend who hits a driver that rolls for 40 yards of his distance. Suddenly I'm 20 yards past him and he freaks out. It's good times.

Picking a winner here is like trying to decide if bacon or chocolate is better.

No hehehe, we have ESC it just works slightly different. The most I can take on any hole is a double bogey, so 5 on a par 3, 6 on a par 4 ect. I think CL can take a 7 on a par 3 which I can't.

If I never took anything higher than a double, I would be a 10 too. Damn Canadian math...is this the metric handicap system?

Back