Central FL from 8/5 to 8/10??

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
Hey All,

I will be in the Daytona Beach area vacationing from 8/5 to 8/10..
I dont mind traveling a couple of hours from there to shoot a round if anyone is interested..

Just let me know...

Bama

I would imagine we could get a group together for a round or two.

Quick Update....
Looks like next Wednesday, Thursday and possibly Friday are open...
Any of you up for a round???

???Anyone around for next week??

Makes absolutely no diff to me. I am staying in port orange so i would prefer someplace no further than 100 miles so i can keep it as a day trip. And no pref on tee times for wed or thurs either. Thanks.

Tap, tap , taparoo...

well..it looks like my golf days may be minimized...my A/C in my car went out on vacation so I became limited on my golfing... Might try an LPGA course tomorrow late afternoon if I can get my car back....

well..it looks like my golf days may be minimized...my A/C in my car went out on vacation so I became limited on my golfing... Might try an LPGA course tomorrow late afternoon if I can get my car back....

Hate to hear that. I can play Thursday if you can manage to play then. Anywhere in the Orlando area would work for me. I could also play in the afternoon tomorrow in Orlando.

I could probabbly play on Thursday Wake....Let me see how my car does tomorrow...
I was just in Lakeland yesterday/today doing the Legoland/Gator Airboat vacation thing....

You have any courses in mind???

I could probabbly play on Thursday Wake....Let me see how my car does tomorrow...
I was just in Lakeland yesterday/today doing the Legoland/Gator Airboat vacation thing....

You have any courses in mind???

I'm pretty open as long as price is reasonable. Anything you had on your list you want to play?

I'm pretty open as long as price is reasonable. Anything you had on your list you want to play?
I am wide open...I never really made a list of courses to play so if it is not an issue I will leave it to you. Just tell me when and where and I can be there... Thanks for taking the time to play...

Bama and myself are playing at 1041 on Thursday at Grande Pines, if anyone wants to join us shoot me a PM.

Back