Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

By the hands of god himself.
Had a great time everyone. Give Francis another year and he's going to be the guy to beat, I'm sure of it.
Sorry about bombing you guys on 18. I did yell FOUR but I think it was a case of the boy who cried wolf. That and the wind. Just happy I only killed a golf cart and not one of you fine gentlemen. Thanks again Dev for getting us all together.
Mitch, you sand bag'n mother brother. Update your HC already. Buck, good round as always. Sorry you only shot 73. What a horrible score. I would just sell my clubs and give up.

Whats the count for how much crap Colt lost today anyways?

best line of the day....... Rob yells " FORE...... FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!"

best line of the day....... Rob yells " FORE...... FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!"

I heard about this from him. Pretty hilarious. Rob is most definitely "That Guy ".

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Agree with all of this. I also love how the starter told us it was ranked the number 3 public course in .... trailing off. ... at some point in time in the past.... trailing off.

Generally though, it was a nice course that I enjoyed playing much more the second time, with a little too many environmental areas chopping up the par 5's and what appears to be perpetual aerated greens. Yet the $2 bud light drafts were a great touch.

1. The starter was a douche. He was talking smack to me because my club brands don't match... I'm sorry, buddy. I didn't know that I bought them to please you!

2. Those stupid aerated greens costed me a possible eagle. They had been rolling smooth all day for aerated greens, then the second I'm on a B line for center cup on an eagle putt my ball jumps three inches in the air and stops short!!!

1. The starter was a douche. He was talking smack to me because my club brands don't match... I'm sorry, buddy. I didn't know that I bought them to please you!

2. Those stupid aerated greens costed me a possible eagle. They had been rolling smooth all day for aerated greens, then the second I'm on a B line for center cup on an eagle putt my ball jumps three inches in the air and stops short!!!

I think that putt had some backspin when it came down after that jump lol.

I think that putt had some backspin when it came down after that jump lol.

Oh well. It wouldn't be golf if it didn't take a little bit of your sanity each time you step into an address position.

Anyone down to play this week or next weekend possibly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Wanna come to New York...? :D

You are the one that likes driving.

Touche... Still... I never said WHERE in NY.

Maybe Bethpage State Park was in my mind...

I should be able to get out, not sure what day yet though. When were you thinking?

I should be able to get out, not sure what day yet though. When were you thinking?

Pretty much free whenever. Might go down to the gfs one night.

Pretty much free whenever. Might go down to the gfs one night.

Wait? You have a girlfriend? You are cheating on me???

She is very much real.

So the tunnel of love meant nothing to you? #Heartbroken

Mitch is a wandering soul who has no sense of monogamy...

Mitch is a wandering soul who has no sense of monogamy...

I have no allegiance to anyone.

I will play if you jump back on, I was driving my grandparents home, otherwise I am going to try and beat Borderlands.

I'm done for tonight but I plan on playing quite a bit tomorrow

Whens BF4 comes out you guys moving to it?

Whens BF4 comes out you guys moving to it?

Absolutely. Getting it for ps3 (download) as it will only be a minor upcharge to then download it again on the ps4

So quiet in here. :disapointed:

Hey, buddy. Never heard back from you on that Bethpage thing

Back