Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Range then check in?
Yeah range doesn't open until 7. You'll see us parked at the top end of the road the range is on. We just gather balls and hit a few.

Bump. Still spot for Sunday at 6:51

Thought it would be a good time to get together at White Clay Creek CC, which is just south of Wilmington, DE in Newark. WCC is one of the nice public courses in the area, and one of the toughest IMO. Their practice facilities are top notch and their lobster mac n' cheese is awesome. Heck, even their hot dogs are great.

I'm thinking some time in mid to late August. Once I find out how much interest there is, I can see if we can get a deal on the rates.

Here's a link to the course, which has a video tour, etc.:
http://www.whiteclaycreekcountryclub.com/HTML/index.html

And here's a review I did that I believe is hole by hole:
http://bestphillygolf.blogspot.com/2011/11/white-clay-creek.html

So who's in and what dates look good for you?

August is a crap shoot for me right now. The closer to the end of august, the better for me

I just played WCC on Monday, it was in pretty good shape, a few dry spots on some of the greens but otherwise great shape. I would agree with towards the end of August as well might be able to swing the weekend of the 15 but the week after would be better.

I have no problems with late August if the works better for everyone.

THPers coming to Delaware?? This can't be happening

Also up for this.

Don't get your hopes up. It will be at Mercer Oaks before you know it.

Haters gonna hate. I don't see you planning any tee times other then in timbuck9 delaware or maryland.

I think all tee times should be scheduled some where between Mitch and Joe, such as the courses in Philly.

I must have missed my invite.

Nothing scheduled yet, I'm just saying that it's clear all THPers in the area should play in the Philly area because if it's all encompassing convenience for the northerners and southerners. It's a win win for everyone, but mainly for me.

Everyone here can calm down. Nobody comes North! I have given up attempting. :banghead:

Nothing scheduled yet, I'm just saying that it's clear all THPers in the area should play in the Philly area because if it's all encompassing convenience for the northerners and southerners. It's a win win for everyone, but mainly for me.

Come play with us sunday morning at Indian Springs.

Come play with us sunday morning at Indian Springs.

Thinking about it, but not gonna see the fam for a week with them going to the shore and me going up to NE for their get together. If I don't play tomorrow and it's still available, I might jump on it

I actually played White Clay today with a few friends. They're hosting a tournament this weekend so the greens were perfect yet slick. It's a course that doesn't really let you hit a bad shot. Getting off the tee is vital.

Hope we can get a few more guys for a get together there.

Another bump for tomorrow morning 6:51 @ Indian Spring. Still 1 spot.

Can't believe nobody wants to join our awesome threesome. We walking or riding?

Can't believe nobody wants to join our awesome threesome. We walking or riding?
I'm gonna have to ride. Bruised heel. Getting better but I doubt I could make 18 walking. They also now have a must ride policy b4 11 if not a member. But if u and Mark want to walk. I think I could have it waved.

Back