Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone looking to get out tomorrow? Last day of vacation before I gotta go back to work.

Nah, but I might be looking to play Friday or Saturday

I'd be up for a round Saturday

I'm back in Hamilton and would be up for playing in the Mt laurel/cherry Hill area if there are tee times available early Saturday morning. Mercer Oaks East and west are both booked solid until noon

What time do you want to play and how much do you want to spend? Wedgwood is $59 and has tee times early. Riverwinds is $79 and has tee times before 9.

Never played Wedgewood before. Worth the money? I'll do whatever anyone else wants to do

Just let me know when and where Saturday and I'm there.

Rancocas would probably be a good spot, its right in the middle of us. $60

How early do you want to play? Between 8 - 9?

Ride I don't think there is a walking rate

That's a bit too much to play that course. Not the biggest fan

Unfortunately we have nothing like the Mercer County resident golf deal down here. Actually turns out I'm busy Saturday catch you next time.

Me and Red Grant just booked a 610 at Princeton Country Club.

We have two spots open if anyone wants to join us

Bump. Confirming we have 2 spots open for Saturday morning at 610 at Princeton Country Club.

I'm a little tempted but 6:10 an hour away is practically the middle of the night for me.

I'm a little tempted but 6:10 an hour away is practically the middle of the night for me.

We couldn't find anything in the mt laurel/cherry hill area before 8am. Red Grant has to in Cherry Hill at Noon.

I should be able to play this weekend. Can't do mornings to early though because of my kids dance class

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

One spot remaining for Saturday morning!

Is this course any good? Driving an hour up there that early to play some where that's not awesome is tough. How does it rank compared to Mattawang, Mercer Oaks or Neshanic? What's the green fee?

Back