Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone interested in playing White Clay Creek on Sunday afternoon? $45 on golfnow (hot deal), plus I have a 25% off code for it. It's a bit of a drive for me but I'm tempted.

I have one or two open spots to play Echo Park CC in NJ this Saturday afternoon. The round would be free.

If you're interested, PM me. Should be a good time.

Bumping this. Still have one spot available

Another bump. Free round at a terrific Donald Ross course with THPers. Tee time is tomorrow at 3.

Another bump. Free round at a terrific Donald Ross course with THPers. Tee time is tomorrow at 3.
And now that my round today got cancelled I'm in more pissed I can't play.

Anyone want to play near ac or lbi tomorrow morning?

Bumping this. Still have one spot available

Wish I would have logged in and seen this yesterday! Echo Lake's just on the far side of Westfield from me.

I can't believe you cannot find someone!

We cancelled it. The third couldn't make it so we decided to reschedule to get a full foursome there. Will try again later in September .

We cancelled it. The third couldn't make it so we decided to reschedule to get a full foursome there. Will try again later in September .

Sorry to hear, let us know if you need anyone. Appreciate you considering me!

Appreciate you asking me Chris!

Anyone looking to get out on Thursday?

Me and Will82 are playing White Clay Creek on Sunday at 220. GolfNow has 2 slots open if anyone wants to join.

Anyone looking to get out on Tuesday?

I'm playing Wyncote tomorrow at 700. I think there's still an opening if anyone is interested in getting out early.

I'm playing Wyncote tomorrow at 700. I think there's still an opening if anyone is interested in getting out early.

Wow, I wish I saw this. I played yesterday but really wanted to get out again today. They also had a hot deal at 2 for $30 and I was slow and by the time I got back to the computer it was gone.

Wow, I wish I saw this. I played yesterday but really wanted to get out again today. They also had a hot deal at 2 for $30 and I was slow and by the time I got back to the computer it was gone.

No worries. There was a fog delay and as a two some they would have shoved us in the middle of the pack. As a single they put me in the second group with a twosome and was able to finish in under 4. Course is playing nice though.

Still want to get a group together at White Clay before the end of the season too.

No worries. There was a fog delay and as a two some they would have shoved us in the middle of the pack. As a single they put me in the second group with a twosome and was able to finish in under 4. Course is playing nice though.

Still want to get a group together at White Clay before the end of the season too.

Just played there yesterday. In hood shape overall. Few dry spots in the rough but fairways and greens were in good shape. There are usually deals if you wanna get out.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just played there yesterday. In hood shape overall. Few dry spots in the rough but fairways and greens were in good shape. There are usually deals if you wanna get out.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hope we can get out there soon Mitch!

I'd be down for that Chris!

Maybe we could do "Capture the Crapper" there? Thoughts everyone?

Maybe we could do "Capture the Crapper" there? Thoughts everyone?

It would be a cool venue for sure, but it would be far for the Northerners. If they are willing to travel, then I say let's do it.

Head count wise, who do we have for Toilet Bowl, the sequel?

Back