Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

The shore area would be better because I know for me I could make it a weekend with the Mrs. but I will travel.

Anyone interested in a round Sunday?

I have a christening in the afternoon (who the eff schedules a christening on the opening day of football?!), so if I played it would have to be super early and super local.

Also, I traded some texts with Mr. Wedge this morning and he is alive and well. Busy summer for him but should be full speed ahead for fall golf

I was just about to post asking if anyone knew whether he was still alive or not. Glad to hear it

It would be a cool venue for sure, but it would be far for the Northerners. If they are willing to travel, then I say let's do it.

Head count wise, who do we have for Toilet Bowl, the sequel?

I feel like I'm crazy busy for Sept/Oct, but I'm in if I'm not still in the club championship (LOL), at the NASCAR race, or home for my dad's birthday.

Super short notice, anyone trying to get out this afternoon?

Doesn't matter, I was looking at Wyncote and White Clay but they dont have times. Pretty much open to anywhere within 30-60 minutes of Oxford.

The ones I can think of in that area are rock manor, brandywine, Inniscrone and loch nairn, possibly Deerfield and back creek.

I might be able to swing a little later in the afternoon if that works.

The ones I can think of in that area are rock manor, brandywine, Inniscrone and loch nairn, possibly Deerfield and back creek.

I might be able to swing a little later in the afternoon if that works.

I am free all day, just found out I don't need to watch the small snowflake after school. Rock, Inniscrone, Deerfield, Loch Nairn are all reasonable close. I am down for any of them in the afternoon, cheaper anyway.

It would be a cool venue for sure, but it would be far for the Northerners. If they are willing to travel, then I say let's do it.

Head count wise, who do we have for Toilet Bowl, the sequel?

I'm in if it's down the shore. Don't know if I can make that drive to Mitchland.

I'm in if it's down the shore. Don't know if I can make that drive to Mitchland.

In Mitchland golf is much cheaper than in NNJ! Have you gotten out at all? We need to plan something.

In Mitchland golf is much cheaper than in NNJ! Have you gotten out at all? We need to plan something.

Played some in July. Mostly with the little one. Then again last weekend. I actually played pretty well last week after a month layoff. Shot 80 with two triples. I should take a month off between all my starts.:D

I do really need to get out and play with some adults. Let's set something up soon.

Last edited:
Any NNJ folks up for an early Monday round?

Edit: looking for friday morning

Last edited:
Might have an opening or two for Mercer Oaks west, 830am, Friday. They aerated a few weeks ago and the course is in great shape.

Anyone interested?

VPSax and I are playing Saturday at 1150 at Flanders if anyone is interested. I think there are two spots available.

Nobody for Friday morning? You guys used to be cool

Wish I could make it buddy.

No can do. Wish I could.

Mitch and I are playing Ravens Claw at 2 Sunday afternoon. Two spots still available on the website.

Me and Will82 are thinking about getting out Saturday, anyone interested?

Back