Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Would anyone be interested in playing in this? It benefits my cousin Matt.

ICG-golf-outing-poster-for-website.jpg

http://newtownathletic.com/inclubgolf-first-annual-shootout-for-charity/

Grabbed a Hot Deal with my cousin for 1:45 on Saturday at Mattawang. If anybody else wants to race sunset, join us!

I'll be getting to the course around 8 tomorrow. See you gents in the morning

I have an open spot tomorrow morning at 9:08 at Farmstead. My wife can't go tomorrow. It is $65 including cart. PM if you want in.

I have an open spot tomorrow morning at 9:08 at Farmstead. My wife can't go tomorrow. It is $65 including cart. PM if you want in.

Is she hurting as bad as I am??????:act-up:

Good to get out with you guys today. Hope this weather stays like this for a while.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yeah. Hopefully we can all play a decent round before the weather turns, though it is supposed to be a rather mild winter

Might be able to get out thu or fri

Negatory for me. The outing i was going to play in got cancelled and moved to the spring.

Anyone want to play around noon next tuesday at Makefield? Only 70 with cart and includes food afterwards.

New irons should be in Thursday, so if I can't get out this weekend I'll be willing to take a day off work next week and play.

Might be able to get out thu or fri

Friday might be a possibility. Waiting to hear from some people.

Negatory for me. The outing i was going to play in got cancelled and moved to the spring.

Anyone want to play around noon next tuesday at Makefield? Only 70 with cart and includes food afterwards.

I will have to see how this week unfolds.

New irons should be in Thursday, so if I can't get out this weekend I'll be willing to take a day off work next week and play.

Depends on the day, I think this weekend is shot for me, I have to work.

I have two tee times for next Wednesday (supposed to be 68). 8:20 at Berkshire Valley and 9:40 Flanders (White-Blue). Anyone want to tee it up (twosome)?

Back