You got a very good deal. Most used still go for around $200.

I had no clue what these go for used. I was killing time hitting differrent drivers at Golf Galaxy and of the ones that I tried I really liked the Cobra. It was $90 so I said why not?

I didn't really need a driver as I had ordered a Titleist 909d2 from my local pro which had not come in yet.

Well, I paid $300 for the Titleist and $90 for the Cobra. Guess which one I hit better? I think I wasted $300.

Anybody want a Titleist 909d2?

I had no clue what these go for used. I was killing time hitting differrent drivers at Golf Galaxy and of the ones that I tried I really liked the Cobra. It was $90 so I said why not?

I didn't really need a driver as I had ordered a Titleist 909d2 from my local pro which had not come in yet.

Well, I paid $300 for the Titleist and $90 for the Cobra. Guess which one I hit better? I think I wasted $300.

Anybody want a Titleist 909d2?

If your throwin it up for free yes :D I was hoping you would get rid of the Cobra :D

If your throwin it up for free yes :D I was hoping you would get rid of the Cobra :D

I'm keeping the Cobra. It's the best driver I have ever hit. I don't know about the Titleist.

I'm playing a tight course tomorrow and we shall see how it goes. That course always eats my lunch, mainly because I can't keep the ball in play off the tee.

I just got home from running errands and stopped by Golf Galaxy and they have another l4v for $88. It's not in as good of shape as mine, which looks like new, but good.

Back