Check In From Kansas City

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

We have to get a KC outing next year. I was going to try to organize something this year and never got around to it.
I’m in

Getting back into the game pretty heavily after a 5+ year lay off (bought a boat :LOL:). I've also gotten into club restoration/building over the past few months. It's something I always wanted to try my hand at. I got down to about a 9 HDCP back in the day, I'm probably playing at about a 15 or so right now. Hoping to improve pretty rapidly starting in the spring! I'm always happy to talk restoration/equipment/tech and do some club swapping!

I love Titleist drivers, Mizuno irons, and Cleveland wedges, although I don't play Mizuno's anymore. I've opted for some stronger lofted irons to test with come spring. I've been an armlock putter for quite a while, but I've been trying to talk myself into going back to a standard. I don't know why - I just need something to tinker with all the time!

Loving the forums so far. I've been able to chime in a few times, hopefully it's helpful!

Welcome to Paradise!!!

Getting back into the game pretty heavily after a 5+ year lay off (bought a boat :LOL:). I've also gotten into club restoration/building over the past few months. It's something I always wanted to try my hand at. I got down to about a 9 HDCP back in the day, I'm probably playing at about a 15 or so right now. Hoping to improve pretty rapidly starting in the spring! I'm always happy to talk restoration/equipment/tech and do some club swapping!

I love Titleist drivers, Mizuno irons, and Cleveland wedges, although I don't play Mizuno's anymore. I've opted for some stronger lofted irons to test with come spring. I've been an armlock putter for quite a while, but I've been trying to talk myself into going back to a standard. I don't know why - I just need something to tinker with all the time!

Loving the forums so far. I've been able to chime in a few times, hopefully it's helpful!
Welcome back to golf, and THP. LOTS of good folks on here.

I took a few years off from the game myself. (<10 years) Coming back 5 years ago has seemed tough at times. The core strength stuff is tough to get back.

I played a course in Manhattan Kansas (twice) back in the day.
Don't remember the course's name, but it was sponsored by Golf USA/Tour Edge. I do remember a a pretty good breeze blowing both times.

I purchased an old set of Mizuno Irons. Played them a few times, but have recently gone back to my regular gamers. I did like the feel of the Mizunos.

Enjoy the website.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP! There are several KC area members here. What part of town are you located, and what course or courses do you normally play at?
I’m down south in Olathe. Used to play all over, but mainly Heritage Park and Sycamore Ridge since they’re close to home. Favorite to play is Dub’s Dread in KCK. Fun, challenging track. There are better around, but I love that one for some reason.

Welcome! (From NW AR)

I’m down south in Olathe. Used to play all over, but mainly Heritage Park and Sycamore Ridge since they’re close to home. Favorite to play is Dub’s Dread in KCK. Fun, challenging track. There are better around, but I love that one for some reason.
Ohhhh...the wrong side of KC :ROFLMAO: IYKYK

Ohhhh...the wrong side of KC :ROFLMAO: IYKYK
HAHA....I am also in the Olathe/OP vortex......the wrong side of KC is south of 75th I am told ;)

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
HAHA....I am also in the Olathe/OP vortex......the wrong side of KC is south of 75th I am told ;)
If your KC was followed by a "K" in the state...wrong side ;)

Oh man, the Hatfield and McCoy conversations that were had when I was young...haha.

Welcome to THP!

Back