Check In From Kansas City

LRennis

Reaction score
Getting back into the game pretty heavily after a 5+ year lay off (bought a boat :LOL:). I've also gotten into club restoration/building over the past few months. It's something I always wanted to try my hand at. I got down to about a 9 HDCP back in the day, I'm probably playing at about a 15 or so right now. Hoping to improve pretty rapidly starting in the spring! I'm always happy to talk restoration/equipment/tech and do some club swapping!

I love Titleist drivers, Mizuno irons, and Cleveland wedges, although I don't play Mizuno's anymore. I've opted for some stronger lofted irons to test with come spring. I've been an armlock putter for quite a while, but I've been trying to talk myself into going back to a standard. I don't know why - I just need something to tinker with all the time!

Loving the forums so far. I've been able to chime in a few times, hopefully it's helpful!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP and welcome back to golf!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP! There are several KC area members here. What part of town are you located, and what course or courses do you normally play at?

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Another Mizuno iron lover, Yes! Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP fellow Kansas Citian! What part of town?

Welcome there are a few of us from KC area.

We have to get a KC outing next year. I was going to try to organize something this year and never got around to it.

Welcome :thp:
Some good folks in your area.

In-A-Tub!

We have to get a KC outing next year. I was going to try to organize something this year and never got around to it.
We absolutely should.

Welcome :thp:
Some good folks in your area.

In-A-Tub!
I had In-A-Tub for the first time earlier this year. They're mostly up north and I live in the south suburbs, so I never had the opportunity. Pretty good stuff!

Back