Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

February 5th actually works out really well for me! I think that starting a new list is a great idea just so we can see who is interested. Byron should I create a new thread?
Great idea, include the date and Naperville location I would assume? time?

Yeah but I am guessing between 7 and 8 or so would work for most? post work?

I'd be in for later, going to take a while to get to Naperville from ArlHts on a Friday. 5th works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming they let me back in the country, I'd be interested

Is that in question??

I mean if so I can go retrieve your clubs from your place...don't want them getting lonely!!! :alien:

Wish I could join you guys.In the middle of lessons and hate to embarrass myself

Wish I could join you guys.In the middle of lessons and hate to embarrass myself

Its Top Golf Chip, the embarrassment would be not embarrassing yourself!!!!

Just a fun get together to meet some THPers and maybe some new golf buddies. Some food and Drinks and swing the clubs in the winter.

Believe me none of us are that good...

Chip....you have nothing to worry about. I've embarrassed myself plenty of times in front of THPers with my less than stellar game play. This will likely be 2 hours of me telling Byron that my 7i goes as far as his 5i....and then shaming him further by quoting Nietzsche as I hit target after target.

I've taken steps to ensure this doesn't happen.

Would a Friday evening work for everyone at Top Golf? Our weekends are looking pretty messy, wondering if this is more convenient for others as well?

Feb 5th is a good date for me, gives us a month to get together on it.

Any thoughts? should we start a list?
Feb 5 is good for me.
Hmmm... time to call my person at the NSA... Tell them a few truths about you... You could probably get back in the country in a few years.
Chip, as others have said, no need to worry about that. We'll be laughing it up, enjoying some food and drinks, and hanging out with other THPers.

Time TBD?

Nick, are you going to keep the first post in the other thread updated? Rambler says he is in, and Adam will come...he might hem and haw but he will be there! right Adam?

Yes sir I will keep it updated!
Nick, are you going to keep the first post in the other thread updated? Rambler says he is in, and Adam will come...he might hem and haw but he will be there! right Adam?

Good stuff.Let me see what I can do to make the date

Ha wait till u see @Rambler hit pitch shots and me take full swings... No need to feel embarrassed!

So does this mean your in dhartmann?
Ha wait till u see Rambler hit pitch shots and me take full swings... No need to feel embarrassed!

The first shot I ever hit in front of a big group of THP'ers was a cold top into a little creek off the first tee at Mistwood. Pretty bad. I hit driver like I had never held one before that whole day, but you know what, I played with Hawk, Girardcorp and IceyShanks and had a ball. I have yet to play a round with THP'ers and not have fun.... doesn't matter if I bring my "A" game or my usual game.... "hot garbage".

I was talking to LordByron about this event last night. I'm hoping to make it, but I have a few things working against me. Primarily, it is my Navy drill weekend, so I'll be gone most of the weekend and that makes it harder for a night out. Plus, I have to wake up at 445, which means it'd be an early night. Plus, I live in Crystal Lake and will have to commute home from Chicago before making the hour drive down to Naperville. I'd love to go, but I think the odds are against it this time. Have fun!

Back