Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Not sure if anyone caught it but hawk's view is on GroupGolfer for $35!! A couple of us bought 4. Can be used anytime on weekdays and after 12 on weekends. Needs to be used by July 1st.
Glad I grabbed 4. Really liked that course.

This where Illinois guys check in?
Sure is. Saw in your other thread that you're from Homewood. My grand parents were longtime members at calumet. I learned to golf there.

Welcome!

Yes it is Chip. Welcome!

Howdy Chip! We definitely check in here frequently.

Not sure if the handicap system goes to a 40?If I had a handicap that is the number.I play a handful of rounds and rarely break a 100.Maybe I can meet for a round of 2 this upcoming summer?

Not sure if the handicap system goes to a 40?If I had a handicap that is the number.I play a handful of rounds and rarely break a 100.Maybe I can meet for a round of 2 this upcoming summer?
No worries about handicap in hear brother. It's all about having fun and sharing our love of golf! It's a great community.

My goal is to get more involved this year in golf.Lessons this winter at a golf dome are helping.My goal is to be respectable and not being laughed at for a whiff

We should plan a Top Golf get together over the winter. Would any of you guys be interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely

Picked up The Bull 50/50 club membership this year. Good deal even if u go just once ?

Anyone play any good indoor simulators?

Anyone play any good indoor simulators?
I've never played on a simulator besides just hitting at the store. We usually hit the golf dome in buffalo grove.

I've never played on a simulator besides just hitting at the store. We usually hit the golf dome in buffalo grove.
Yea I go to top golf by my house in Wood Dale or Naperville but White Pines dome has new simulators this year and I want to try one. Getting the itch.

Yea I go to top golf by my house in Wood Dale or Naperville but White Pines dome has new simulators this year and I want to try one. Getting the itch.

Adam is in a sim league somewhere, we went to play18in the city once, it was a lot of fun.

Bartlett hills just put a sim in.

So I'm checking in from Arlington Heights. I take lessons at TopGolf in WoodDale and would be up any get together or partner up with someone to join a league.

So I'm checking in from Arlington Heights. I take lessons at TopGolf in WoodDale and would be up any get together or partner up with someone to join a league.

That would be pretty cool. How are their leagues there?

That would be pretty cool. How are their leagues there?

I believe you work as a team to hit certain targets as called upon against another team. It's like bowling. It's an excuse to drink.

Is it a two person or 4 person league? What day and time?

Is it a two person or 4 person league? What day and time?

0755e563b824d94bb85d6b77d7a73d54.jpg
12d8c750ce641fccb2d7baeba3e38592.jpg

Adam is in a sim league somewhere, we went to play18in the city once, it was a lot of fun.

Bartlett hills just put a sim in.

I used to do an indoor league at a place called Bogies Indoor in Oswego. They have another one in Downers Grove. I haven't done anything this winter because of the wrist. Play 18 was cool because they used the radar sim that tracked spin, launch, speed,etc. The ones at Bogies and other places I've been to are basically the Golf Galaxy sim bays that just do ball speed and launch.

Would a Friday evening work for everyone at Top Golf? Our weekends are looking pretty messy, wondering if this is more convenient for others as well?

Feb 5th is a good date for me, gives us a month to get together on it.

Any thoughts? should we start a list?

February 5th actually works out really well for me! I think that starting a new list is a great idea just so we can see who is interested. Byron should I create a new thread?
Would a Friday evening work for everyone at Top Golf? Our weekends are looking pretty messy, wondering if this is more convenient for others as well?

Feb 5th is a good date for me, gives us a month to get together on it.

Any thoughts? should we start a list?

Back