Choose Your Mitsubishi Shaft Setup

Not gonna lie, I find it cool seeing the Vanquish and Grand Bassara show up for some

I'd go with the WB IMG_6130.jpeg

Went with the mid-priced option. I'd go the GT for a mid-launch and low spin with stiff handle. The silver graphics are a nice touch too.

1000009152.jpg
1000009154.jpg

I got the same shafts as most. I would definitely like to try the new whiteboard as I loved the old flower band years back.

I would also like to try the tensei red even though it wasn’t in the recommended list.

Here are my recommendations. I would 100% pick the WB as i like how it looks.
1712789284842.png

Well I only got 1 recommendation when I filled it out so guess I would have to try that. I have tried the blue in a driver before.

1712789570988.png

my default thought is that i'd be fit into red, but it'd be interesting to try blue.

shafts.jpg

1712790289323.png

orange is a no-go based on previous experience. i'd probably like the feel of the white the best, but it would probably be a lot of work. so i'd go with the wb.

IMG_5248.pngI would go with the Diamana WB. Played the Orange and had the hooks. Didn’t care for the Tensei white. I do enjoy the feel of Tensei Blue

I play the 1K black now and had the white before, but previous version. Get along with both. Never tried the Orange, so would give that a go.
1000002214.jpg

I play the 1K black now and had the white before, but previous version. Get along with both. Never tried the Orange, so would give that a go.
View attachment 9256150
Th Orange is a counter balanced shaft similar to the others you like.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Something is wrong. I got same at @JB @jdtox and @Templet0n and for that matter probably 20 more people.

I’m at at the low end of the window for speed.

When i drop that only i get choices I’d expect.

Attachments

• IMG_1879.png
    IMG_1879.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1880.png
    IMG_1880.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 1
Something is wrong. I got same at @JB @jdtox and @Templet0n and for that matter probably 20 more people.

I’m at at the low end of the window for speed.

When i drop that only i get choices I’d expect.
Profiles is what I think it matches, flex is all across the board here I imagine. Just a guess.

Profiles is what I think it matches, flex is all across the board here I imagine. Just a guess.
Yes absolutely. Still, i found it rather odd.

1712797727852.gif

Yes absolutely. Still, i found it rather odd.
I must say though, this online fitting was a close match to what I expected on the first go. Sometimes these types of fittings I just wonder how it picks from the small data entered. This one had a little more input than some.

I must say though, this online fitting was a close match to what I expected on the first go. Sometimes these types of fittings I just wonder how it picks from the small data entered. This one had a little more input than some.
It did, and I'm stl a bit puzzled. I'd like learn more how other shafts I'm more familiar with compare to some of these.

Vanquish would be interesting to try, but the 1K Blue would probably be a good fit.

1000010095.jpg

I've played around with this fitting tool a fair bit. based on the way I answer the questions it puts me into Low/Low shafts. I was fit into a Ventus Red. As a result, i'm a bit perplexed how I should properly answer the questions. and not skew the results because I don't quite understand how I should describe my current experience with a driver.

Would probably go orange as I like counterbalanced

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_5066.pngMy recommendations. Given their characteristics, I’d start with the Orange or WB as I normally prefer a stiffer tip section.

I've played around with this fitting tool a fair bit. based on the way I answer the questions it puts me into Low/Low shafts. I was fit into a Ventus Red. As a result, i'm a bit perplexed how I should properly answer the questions. and not skew the results because I don't quite understand how I should describe my current experience with a driver.
It’s one of the complicated things about driver shafts. Most want to just look at the low/mid/high tag as it’s easiest, when you really have to look closer at the profile. For example, the Ventus Red actually has a more stiff tip section than the WB or even Orange or White, that is taken into account when you tell the program what flight parameters you want to see. It’s about windows and what can get people into that.

@ddec and I talked about this at Briggs, it seems like it’s a limited set of options that it spits out, but those three shafts cover a WORLD of options.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 7.00.08 AM.png

Back