Christie Kerr - "World, I am Good!"

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Christie Kerr is awesome. Great player, beautiful eyes, lots of money and she plays golf what more could you ask for?
How much did she pay you for this post? A bottle of her wine? A used hat? :act-up:

C-Tech

Reaction score
Handicap
i didn't see this particular interview, but I have seen her on several TV shows where she was not in the LPGA arena and she didn't seem arrogant or classless. As a matter of fact, she seemed quite pleasant.

We might not be having this conversation if she were a male. In our society, being aggressive and confident about one's ability has been rendered unattractive in females.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
i didn't see this particular interview, but I have seen her on several TV shows where she was not in the LPGA arena and she didn't seem arrogant or classless. As a matter of fact, she seemed quite pleasant.

We might not be having this conversation if she were a male. In our society, being aggressive and confident about one's ability has been rendered unattractive in females.
I think people say the same thing about Tiger and Sergio all the time. Phil has a nickname of FIGJAM for the exact same reason.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in