Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

Absolutely not.

PSA: Today is national chili day.

Choose wisely.
Thank you for deciding my lunch today.

Hero Stitcher GIF by LeVar Burton

Costco used to sell a 4-pack of the canned sauce, but they no longer carry it. As usual with Costco, the cost was very reasonable. However, at our local grocery stores, you can only purchase single cans (as many as you want, of course), and they are verrrry expensive.

It is cheaper to go to the actual restaurant! :ROFLMAO:

Reminds me of what military dining hall “culinary experts” concocted for midnight chow after a Friday “Spaghetti & Chili Day”.

Costco used to sell a 4-pack of the canned sauce, but they no longer carry it. As usual with Costco, the cost was very reasonable. However, at our local grocery stores, you can only purchase single cans (as many as you want, of course), and they are verrrry expensive.

It is cheaper to go to the actual restaurant! :ROFLMAO:
Our Kroger had a 4 pack of Skyline Original Chili in Cincinnati Bengals packaging for $20.99 on sale a month or so ago. I think regular price is $24.99

Well, that's a given, I think.

Actually, it makes me not the smart one. :(
I believe pretty strongly in picking your battles haha

In this case, takeout solves everything. Two drive thru windows.

I believe pretty strongly in picking your battles haha

In this case, takeout solves everything. Two drive thru windows.
I'll admit it's been more than one occasion I've picked up something for my girls while also driving through Skyline for me....

Curious if you will vomit or not after eating it?
Donatos used to sell cincy chili pizza. It was fantastic.

No issues eating, but I was also 9 at the time....

Donatos used to sell cincy chili pizza. It was fantastic.

No issues eating, but I was also 9 at the time....
We have Donatos down here now, thankfully I've never had to experience chili pizza.

Our Kroger had a 4 pack of Skyline Original Chili in Cincinnati Bengals packaging for $20.99 on sale a month or so ago. I think regular price is $24.99

Oooooh - good tip. (y)

I don't usually shop there, but I will stop in to see what they have!

Some days just call for Skyline for dinner

I reluctantly gave in to skyline last weekend with @Golfers Anonymous @OhioGolfer & @LLIB because there wasn’t much else to choose from around us. Reassured my dislike. It’s just not good but to each their own.

Back