jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
It’s Cinco de Mayo, do you celebrate? If so how?

Taco night tonight,

Haven’t in awhile…maybe taco night!

I don't celebrate. I think my wife is going out with some girl friends tonight for Margaritas

I've got the kids tonight (like every night) so it'll be very likely playing with trucks, blocks and pretend food in our fake kitchen. Maybe we'll make pretend taco's.

However, my wife did just buy us a pretend donut & taco food cart so maybe I'll set that up. Target clearance!

I'll Uber Eats some tacos for dinner from my favorite local Taqueria

Taco truck tonight for dinner..

Plan is to go out for margaritas and tacos during happy hour... We'll see if we're able to get in anywhere.

Golf league tonight so probably holding off on the margaritas til tomorrow.

No plans but you guys have me wanting a taco at 8am 🤣

Work got us all $10 Taco Bell gift cards. So I guess I’m going to experience joy followed by regret later today.

Walks down to basement freezer to grab a pound of burger for 🌮

We enjoy for Tacos and Margs at our favorite spot!

Oh thinking back to the days we would head down to Mexicantown in Detroit.

It's my BIL's birthday. His family is meeting at a local Mexican restaurant. My family was also invited so we're going. Not to celebrate Cinco de Mayo though...

Work got us all $10 Taco Bell gift cards. So I guess I’m going to experience joy followed by regret later today.

Yeah, remember how in a much more innocent time, their tag line was "Run for the Border"?

I called my 31 yr old son and wished him Happy Birthday and congrats as he leaves the USAF after 11 yrs, and will stay in the reserves.

I'm thinking Tacos Al Pastor tonight and a glass of wine

I celebrate it by kissing my wife. Then again, its probably more because its our anniversary than because its Cinco de Mayo. :D

No big celebrations here. With two young kids to get off to bed after work and renovations taking place it is pretty hectic around my house.

Had tacos and margs last night and might go to a Cinco De Mayo party a realtor we know throws. Any excuse for tacos and margaritas is something I can get behind. 😎

We will have mexican for dinner and throw back a couple Modelo's since its Thursday

Maybe some tacos, ceviche and a margarita. But maybe no drink as I need to do a lot on garage SIM build tonight to get garage/cabana/SIM room back up and running for pool season

Back