Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

Clan drama...

How are clans doing these days?

Clan drama...

How are clans doing these days?
We are great. 5 war winning streak and rowing stronger by the day.

I need to get back in to this game.

Awesome. Still 25 or have you grown?

Yes, you should. I don't know how anyone couldn't get into this game.

Played non stop for a while, and just...quit playing.

Played non stop for a while, and just...quit playing.

I don't set my alarm or anything crazy but it bothers me if I can't get a builder to work as soon as he finishes a project. Maybe when I get to TH10 or max out my TH9 I can slow down. Doubt it though.

I'm still playing catch up for rushing to th10. It's coming along well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still playing catch up for rushing to th10. It's coming along well though.

I really need more builders. I pushed to masters then planned to drop back down but the bonus is too damn big. I've stayed and I often have so much loot waiting on builders or lab. I bet I've had 6 mil elixir for 4 days now.

Wow nice, I should work my way there. I've been sitting back barely looting

We are great. 5 war winning streak and rowing stronger by the day.

Just went and checked out some of your top players (just layouts, not troops). Pretty strong. I wish I would make it an even number for war, I'd come learn a few things.

I went and looked at my base, havent played in so long, I dont even know what I need to do

I went and looked at my base, havent played in so long, I dont even know what I need to do

Jump in and get to work!!! What TH level?

Awesome. Still 25 or have you grown?

Yes, you should. I don't know how anyone couldn't get into this game.
We have 23, holding steading but have a solid war team that works together. Doing some light recruiting but really focusing on the core.

We have 23, holding steading but have a solid war team that works together. Doing some light recruiting but really focusing on the core.

Yeah, if I made it an even number for war I'd ask to come aboard for a couple but I don't wanna bump someone. If you get to 24 then maybe I could join for awhile?

Yeah, if I made it an even number for war I'd ask to come aboard for a couple but I don't wanna bump someone. If you get to 24 then maybe I could join for awhile?
Come on. We have people that opt out of each war, and I have a 3rd account I made awhile back just to make numbers that I want to go away, so you could replace him and make me happy.

Come on. We have people that opt out of each war, and I have a 3rd account I made awhile back just to make numbers that I want to go away, so you could replace him and make me happy.

I'm about to lay down my queen for awhile. You cool with me possibly bouncing after a short stay?

I'm about to lay down my queen for awhile. You cool with me possibly bouncing after a short stay?
Sure. You can do stay or visit, either way!

Come join us, id be happy to help out any way possible

Warring in 6 hrs if you wanna join

Queen will be down for 1.5 days shortly. I'm pushing her to 5 to unlock ability. Thanks.

Thats not too bad, war prep is 1 day, so she would be ready 1/2 way through lol!! Our next war prep starts Thursday night

This thread got quiet in a hurry.

Back