Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

biglee33

5 SECOND POUR!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
18ish
Anyone on here play it? I kinda took over my wife and little boys account. I've been playing it for a couple weeks and would like to start a THP clan on there. You guys should check it out. It's a pretty cool game.

Anyone on here play it? I kinda took over my wife and little boys account. I've been playing it for a couple weeks and would like to start a THP clan on there. You guys should check it out. It's a pretty cool game.

I did the same with my friends account...

reminds me of my favorite game, civilization, I love games like this

I started one. Not sure how to do the clan thing but my name is Thunder Dan. Seems like a pretty cool game.

I created a clan called THP & Friends. Send me a request and ill add anyone to it

what the heck is it?

I created a clan called THP & Friends. Send me a request and ill add anyone to it

I am sending you a request to join now.

Fair warning, I'm pretty sure that I suck at this game.

I got hooked on this game this past weekend. I am now addicted. I am such a nerd.

I got hooked on this game this past weekend. I am now addicted. I am such a nerd.

Is this the one u and matty were talking about

Is this the one u and matty were talking about
Yeah dude. He and his buddies have been playing, so I decided to check it out, stupidly addicting.

Yeah dude. He and his buddies have been playing, so I decided to check it out, stupidly addicting.

Wish I had one of those I thingys to play along

is there a THP clan?

i'm hooked..... i'm thinking of starting a THP clan for iphone....

If someone starts a clan or wants me to start one let me know. Been way to addicted to this game. Haha

If someone starts a clan or wants me to start one let me know. Been way to addicted to this game. Haha

start it and let me know.... i'll def join.

Started a clan. THP Rulez. Put your game name in here and I will add if you would like.

i'm hooked..... i'm thinking of starting a THP clan for iphone....
Haha! Dude, it's so addicting.

My name on it, ready for it?

beags

Bunch of dorks....im jealous

I'm gonna have to steal the woman's iphone

Buckjob

I'm very original and creative.

Jjmorris. I am downloading it now

I mist have to play for so long before I can join the clan?

Started a clan. THP Rulez. Put your game name in here and I will add if you would like.

I believe mine is JackH21. idk how to join the clan..

Back