Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

Rage, rage, and more rage. Or use golems to tank for the hounds

That's the whole point of setting them to single, to obliterate the "tank" troops. Hounds, Golems, and Heroes get smoked in 5-6 seconds. Now, if you're a TH10 then you have 25 more troops than I do but as a TH9 vs TH10 the singles are a pain in my ass!

That's the whole point of setting them to single, to obliterate the "tank" troops. Hounds, Golems, and Heroes get smoked in 5-6 seconds. Now, if you're a TH10 then you have 25 more troops than I do but as a TH9 vs TH10 the singles are a pain in my ass!
Thats why you just swarm them, aka hogs!!!

Ok, send me an invite. Im back playing, have a lot of catching up to do, but love playing this damn game.

Ok, send me an invite. Im back playing, have a lot of catching up to do, but love playing this damn game.
Youre welcome to join us if u want

So I have my TH sitting outside for the free shield, but lately I have been fully attacked and lost over 5k DE and over a million gold. Trying to save for my archer towers, but now I have been pushed back a week. Even dropping to bronze isn't working because everyone is dropping trophies and I wind up back in silver within minutes of me logging off. Grrrr....

I think the last 10 in a row have Just taken the TH for me. Sometimes, though, when the big dudes come, they can get to my DE.

I'm a TH10 and hang in Crystal 3. I have had my TH in the corner for over a year and catch remember the last time I was full attacked. Maybe move up a couple leagues?

It doesn't happen often but just got steamrolled for 320k/320k/1500.

I'm a TH10 and hang in Crystal 3. I have had my TH in the corner for over a year and catch remember the last time I was full attacked. Maybe move up a couple leagues?

I was bouncing between high silver and low gold before the full attacks happened, then I dropped to bronze and completely changed my farm layout. So far it's been okay. Defended against a couple barch attacks.

War in just under 3 hours (15 of us) and 9 war win streak is in real danger. These guys have a very strong top 8.

War in just under 3 hours (15 of us) and 9 war win streak is in real danger. These guys have a very strong top 8.
We may be in the same boat... 10 war streak but tough matchup in 4hrs.

Us:
TH10-3
TH9- 0
TH8- 8
TH7- 4

Them:
TH10- 2
TH9- 4
TH8- 9
TH7- 0

Ha... They even attempted to send 2 spies.

Dammit! I can't get a break. Just got Balloonion'd and he didn't even hit the TH. Gonna get a revenge later once his DE storage is full.

I rarely revenge. It hardly ever seems worth it since bonus isn't included for revenge attacks.

How is war going?

Good guys: 35 (1 attack left)
Bad guys: 31 (5 potential attacks left)

Yours?
Decent.

Good guys: 37 (6 attacks left)
Bad guys: 35 (9 potential attacks left)

I think its going to be a nail biter.

Decent.

Good guys: 37 (6 attacks left)
Bad guys: 35 (9 potential attacks left)

I think its going to be a nail biter.

Definitely looks like a nail biter!

1.5hr to go...

30 min left. Our 3 going after their 1...

Our 8 just held off their 3...

Back