Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

I play too. TH8 also.

I've been playing with some buddies.. I trying to hold off upgrading to TH8 until I get my defenses and walls maxed

56f2ecfc95e5bbcd0fbfde0bdb832fcf_zps7f6bf62e.jpg

If anyone is looking for a clan let me know. Ive got one that is looking for some active members

New clan war bonus is nice. It's actually profitable to do wars now.

Just started playing this about a month ago. I am addicted.

Very addictive game. Good time waster at work though.
@codybwallace don't be in a hurry to upgrade your townhall cause it just hurts you when your farming because of the loot penalty. Try and max everything before you upgrade. And upgrade your collectors too.

I'm becoming a fan of balloons. Once I get lava hound and lvl 6 balloons I'm gonna crush souls!

Balloons are good if you know how to use them. I used balloons and minions in a war attack and failed massively.

Balloons are good if you know how to use them. I used balloons and minions in a war attack and failed massively.

I was already in the habit of targeting air defenses with my standard giant/healer raids. Once I leveled up my balloons to 5 I started experimenting and I'm liking it so far.

Any THPer with a clan looking for a new member? Been playing for a few months, have TH8

Any THPer with a clan looking for a new member? Been playing for a few months, have TH8

Roosters and Cats are looking. We used to be pretty active, but been slow lately. Mention my name, it's the same here and on CoC.

Finally finished beating Goblins last night. I have two archer towers and walls to max out yet but TH9 will be coming soon enough.

Roosters and Cats are looking. We used to be pretty active, but been slow lately. Mention my name, it's the same here and on CoC.

Will do

Easy night at work equals lots of loot:

ec25bac2aadc039b8c7ccfa132d09c34.jpg

What do you guys find Is the easiest way to get loot? Meaning is there s secret when locating who's best to attack(and easiest)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys find Is the easiest way to get loot? Meaning is there s secret when locating who's best to attack(and easiest)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big numbers with empty storage bins then attack the mines.

Just over 6 hours and I'm FINALLY getting my queen...

Nice. I'm in the process of finishing off my lv12 collectors and I just started my TH upgrade. I've got nothing else left to to except for some research.
Looking forward to TH9, I'll be able to start farming for my wall again. It's maxed at the moment.

Nice. I'm in the process of finishing off my lv12 collectors and I just started my TH upgrade. I've got nothing else left to to except for some research.
Looking forward to TH9, I'll be able to start farming for my wall again. It's maxed at the moment.

Farming is such an integral part of this game that maxing out collectors will be one of the last things I do. Love this extended gem boost for the holidays!!

Back