Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

I farm like a mad man non stop. Usually do one 2hr barrack boost a day.
But max collectors are also important. They contribute to the economy of the game, I collect 200-300k of each after I wake up. And they also make a difference in clan wars cause they have higher HP so take that little longer to destroy.

Very true. There's just so much to do that they'll have to wait.

Those clan wars are more frustrating than golf! Our clan is kinda weak so I'm #2 and usually mismatched pretty bad.

Very true. There's just so much to do that they'll have to wait.

Those clan wars are more frustrating than golf! Our clan is kinda weak so I'm #2 and usually mismatched pretty bad.
Come try the one rjbcamaro and I are apart of. You will probably be like 10-13 and more evenly matched

The clan I'm in is all friends. So we very rarely lose, we've got over 100 wins.

Come try the one rjbcamaro and I are apart of. You will probably be like 10-13 and more evenly matched

I would if it was a random group but it's a bunch of guys from work. I'll get with ya if the clan dies.

Everyone still playing should get a kick out of this:

I'm still playing, but my clan is dead now. We had a good run and won a lot of wars, but now we only have 7 people. I am still actively upgrading my defenses while hiding at 600 trophies and a free TH snipe. Really bummed that they nerfed the wall building for where I am at, and it costs gold again. King is at 7, queen is at five, and my last motor is about to be capped at TH9. Canons are next.

Yankee your welcome to come join RJ and I. We would love to have you

I think I'll join you guys as well if there's room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I upgraded th way to fast and have been playing catch up ever since.

I upgraded th way to fast and have been playing catch up ever since.

<--- This guy as well, which is why I dropped down to bronze so I can save up gold to upgrade everything. Got my ace handed to me when I was in high gold, low crystal.

Clan doesn't show when I search...

I think I'll join you guys as well if there's room.

Theres room. Just tell me ur in game name so i can accept

Good group. I'd fit in better there than being a #2 for my current. I'll definitely revisit if something happens to work guys.

Good group. I'd fit in better there than being a #2 for my current. I'll definitely revisit if something happens to work guys.
We are a really strong team. Love to have you

Am I crazy or did I miss out of the gold and elixir mines topping out at level 12? Have they always been that way?

Am I crazy or did I miss out of the gold and elixir mines topping out at level 12? Have they always been that way?

They just increased them to level 12 recently (maybe a month).

Back