JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It must be from the stack.

IMG_2183.jpeg

Double Dragon.

I used to blow my entire paper route earnings every week playing the arcade version of that one.

Having never owned the original nintendo, my choice out of this stack would be Zelda.

Choose anything? Excite Bike.

some tough choices there. I think I’m starting with Contra

Mike Tyson’s punch out.

The Legend of Zelda

But it's a crime that Mega Man 2 is not an option. That is maybe the best game ever on that platform

Tetris or Tecmo Bowl. I would lean generally to Tecmo Bowl

I’m gonna spend about a million hours on Tetris

Tecmo Bowl! Memories of running wild dodging everyone with Walter Payton and Herschel Walker. Passing with Marino and the Phins was pfun. I liked the newspaper clippings also.

RC pro am was another fun game.

Punch out

Tough choice. Contra would be my first choice.

What about you @JB ?

Super Mario Brothers. My wife and kid are super impressed that I remember where all the shortcuts and hidden things are.

For the Nintendo switch we have the nes and super nes game packs and the wireless controllers shaped like the original ones.
IMG_3378.jpeg
Also have the super nes controllers for the switch.

Zelda. I love Tetris but it's solely a handheld game for me.

Zelda. I used to be able to beat it with my eyes closed. Wonder how long it would take me to remember where things are.

Tecmo Bowl or Tetris

Zelda. I used to be able to beat it with my eyes closed. Wonder how long it would take me to remember where things are.

You'll probably remember like 75% of it. Same for me.....played all the time growing up. When i bought my classic mini and played it again i remembered most of it, but little things like where the blue ring was or where some of the hearts were i forgot.

Palace 9 will be very challenging too. The path through it is very specific.

Karate Kid
Mario
Zelda

Tecmo Bowl

Tecmo Bowl with Bo Jackson at RB was unstoppable.

Tetris - used to play for hours on end

Back