Claw Max Golf Gloves - Now Available

Tried to use the Max in a bit of a wet situation and it definitely wasn't the glove for ME in those conditions. Played it while it was "dry" and it worked much better! Hand stayed cool and as dry as it could with the humidity that was in play. So this glove is a winner for me in everything except rainy situations.

Tried to use the Max in a bit of a wet situation and it definitely wasn't the glove for ME in those conditions. Played it while it was "dry" and it worked much better! Hand stayed cool and as dry as it could with the humidity that was in play. So this glove is a winner for me in everything except rainy situations.
the grip definitely slicks up quite a bit on all of the claw daddy gloves I have when the palm gets wet. When dry the grip they provide is tough to beat by any other glove I've worn.

I love the fit of the Max a lot, but…

That suede thumb is dirty and wearing a hole in it and I haven’t used it for that many rounds. This can’t be normal!
My original gray Pro has ripped at the seam and worn a lot by the thumbnail area, too. I’ll post some pics in a bit.

I have tried washing both of them to tack up the palm area, too.

Last edited:
@Artist08 thanks for providing

Grey Pro glove tear is stitching defect. The thumb wear does happen occasionally. We're in the midst of adding dual layer mesh on the index finger and thumb on the Pro and original designs. Will take a while before all sizes roll out though.

Definitely not normal on the Max. We haven't seen that type of wear.
When washed did it possibly come in contact with Velcro? That looks like some very strange flaking of the fabric.

Did you hang dry both gloves? We don't recommend drying them.

We will replace both. Please PM your size, name and address. Thanks

@Artist08 thanks for providing

Grey Pro glove tear is stitching defect. The thumb wear does happen occasionally. We're in the midst of adding dual layer mesh on the index finger and thumb on the Pro and original designs. Will take a while before all sizes roll out though.

Definitely not normal on the Max. We haven't seen that type of wear.
When washed did it possibly come in contact with Velcro? That looks like some very strange flaking of the fabric.

Did you hang dry both gloves? We don't recommend drying them.

We will replace both. Please PM your size, name and address. Thanks
Rod - thanks. I really appreciate that. I obviously like the gloves since I’ve purchased three from you guys. I just wanted you to be aware. I followed the washing/drying instructions that you gave me. I washed them by themselves on a short cycle and air dried them both. No Velcro at all. It almost seems like the thumb material is just kind of dissolving or something.

Thanks again. Your customer service is top notch!

Rod - thanks. I really appreciate that. I obviously like the gloves since I’ve purchased three from you guys. I just wanted you to be aware. I followed the washing/drying instructions that you gave me. I washed them by themselves on a short cycle and air dried them both. No Velcro at all. It almost seems like the thumb material is just kind of dissolving or something.

Thanks again. Your customer service is top notch!
Of course and thanks for the heads up. I always want to be aware of anything that comes up with our products.

The Max has been out there for a while so don't think you'll have any issues with the replacement. Very strange though...

The Claw Max was great in all conditions aside from pouring down rain while in Myrtle Beach. This is my new go to glove!

Just ordered 2 of the Max gloves. Can't wait to try them. Been using the Pro for the last year, and get many, many months of wear. When I finally wore it out, I tried one of the white Claw gloves and the silicone was flaking off after a few weeks. Switched it out for a Pro I had in backup, and ordering the Max gloves as my new spares.

I've been wearing Claw gloves for several years now. Started with the regular Claw, then went to the Pro and now the Max. I absolutely love the Max version. As stated before, it's a little snugger than the other versions. Before I got to the end of round one, it had stretched slightly and was a perfect fit. I've now worn it for 3 rounds and it still looks new. I usually get over 6 months on each Claw glove, and that's playing 4 days a week.

Side note, Rod noticed my post that I had a glove that the silicone was peeling off the palm in a few places. He knew it was one of the white Pros they were having an issue with. He added a Grey Pro to my order for the two Max gloves. Thanks Rod for the GREAT service.

I've been wearing Claw gloves for several years now. Started with the regular Claw, then went to the Pro and now the Max. I absolutely love the Max version. As stated before, it's a little snugger than the other versions. Before I got to the end of round one, it had stretched slightly and was a perfect fit. I've now worn it for 3 rounds and it still looks new. I usually get over 6 months on each Claw glove, and that's playing 4 days a week.

Side note, Rod noticed my post that I had a glove that the silicone was peeling off the palm in a few places. He knew it was one of the white Pros they were having an issue with. He added a Grey Pro to my order for the two Max gloves. Thanks Rod for the GREAT service.

i had some peeling in the palm of my white pro as well and Rod is sending me a Max to replace it. His customer service is second to none, he’s the best!

After gaming the original Claw, I think next year I'm going to have to upgrade to this or the white Pro. I really like the look of the White Max!

Rod - I have sent you a PM.

All - You can't beat a company with great customer service which also makes a great product!

I have been remiss with my follow-up and thanks. I received the Claw Max's within a few days of this posting, one of which I put into play immediately have used to date. There is no sign of wear on the palm like I experienced with the "Pro", or any other wear for that matter. The "Max" is a great glove, which I heartily recommend!

Thanks again to Rod and Caddy Daddy....great customer service and a great product can't be beat.

i had some peeling in the palm of my white pro as well and Rod is sending me a Max to replace it. His customer service is second to none, he’s the best!
After a few reports of early wear on the Pro glove, Rod pinpointed the issue to hand applied gripping vs the normal machine applied.

He sent me a Pro that was machined to test and it’s held up very well with none of the previous issues with that hand applied batch.

Back