Claw Max Golf Gloves - Now Available

I just ordered a max on Amazon. I have been having a hard time holding onto my clubs. Alabama in May I almost lost the club into a creek (barely held on) and I had a few slip on swings last week. So I want to try this again

Last edited:
I ordered a max on Amazon. I have been having a hard time holding onto my clubs. Alabama in May I almost lost the club into a creek (barely held on) and I had a few slip on swings last week.
I don't play in humidity so I don't know how it will hold up. But with the grip I get regularly with this, I have high hopes for next week!

I ordered a max on Amazon. I have been having a hard time holding onto my clubs. Alabama in May I almost lost the club into a creek (barely held on) and I had a few slip on swings last week.
Sorry to hear that. A few people have reported this and it's typically an issue with the silicone not interacting well with the grips.
Most rubber grips are great (even when wet) but we've tested some rubber composite grips, hybrid cords & cords that get slick.

Please PM me the Amazon order # and we'll send a full refund.

I don't play in humidity so I don't know how it will hold up. But with the grip I get regularly with this, I have high hopes for next week!
The original claw didn’t do well with my grips when they got wet. But I want to try again with different grips.

The original claw didn’t do well with my grips when they got wet. But I want to try again with different grips.
What did ya have? And what do you have now?

Sorry to hear that. A few people have reported this and it's typically an issue with the silicone not interacting well with the grips.
Most rubber grips are great (even when wet) but we've tested some rubber composite grips, hybrid cords & cords that get slick.

Please PM me the Amazon order # and we'll send a full refund.
Sorry for the confusion. My problem was with the first glove interacting with my grips. I haven’t tried the max with my new grips and just ordered it today. Thanks for the offer, but I am good.

I used a rain glove last week with my old grips, so it isn’t just your glove that I had a hard time holding onto with these. The old grips are great when dry, but humidity or rain and I can’t hold onto them

Ordered on yesterday. They shipped it today. I think this is my third glove from them. I liked the original one.
PS: Always appreciate the THP discount.

Sorry for the confusion. My problem was with the first glove interacting with my grips. I haven’t tried the max with my new grips and just ordered it today. Thanks for the offer, but I am good.

I used a rain glove last week with my old grips, so it isn’t just your glove that I had a hard time holding onto with these. The old grips are great when dry, but humidity or rain and I can’t hold onto them
Ah OK. Thanks for clarifying!

If for any reason anyone has an issue with our gloves, we will take care of them.

What did ya have? And what do you have now?
I still have the sonar wrap and they are the ones I have problems with in regard to the claw glove and really just any glove in humidity/rain. I have the MCC on my wedges and my incoming irons and think they will be better in humidity. I also have a problem with my left hand that I can’t grip it very well. image.jpg

Got my Claw Max today. Cadet Large. Awesome fit and feel. Can’t wait to use it Wednesday night.

Ah OK. Thanks for clarifying!

If for any reason anyone has an issue with our gloves, we will take care of them.
Classiest man there is in the golf glove business. Love that you’re here and we can get great feedback from you in such a way!

Ordered on yesterday. They shipped it today. I think this is my third glove from them. I liked the original one.
PS: Always appreciate the THP discount.
Didn't know there's a THP discount

Just got my Claw Max. The large seemed a bit tight trying it on at my desk. I am not concerned just an observation. Probably wont get to try it out for a few days. Rain in the forecast. It is nicer looking than the original.

Just got my Claw Max. The large seemed a bit tight trying it on at my desk. I am not concerned just an observation. Probably wont get to try it out for a few days. Rain in the forecast. It is nicer looking than the original.
We've found the fabric will stretch a bit over time. If it's too tight after some play, just LMK and we'll send the next size up.

We've found the fabric will stretch a bit over time. If it's too tight after some play, just LMK and we'll send the next size up.
Don't think it will be necessary. I am working in the office with the glove on my left hand.. It will be fine. The next size would be huge. Thank you!!

Last year, the Claw became my glove of choice, by a wide margin. I bought two new ones for this season early in the spring and both have worn as shown in the picture below. Note that I did not get this wear on the two gloves I used last season.

Beginning this season, I started to use the Shot Scope V3 and have begun to wonder if the sensors rubbing in the same spot on the glove could have caused this wear? Curious if anyone else has had this happen?

Claw golve wear 2022.jpg

Last year, the Claw became my glove of choice, by a wide margin. I bought two new ones for this season early in the spring and both have worn as shown in the picture below. Note that I did not get this wear on the two gloves I used last season.

Beginning this season, I started to use the Shot Scope V3 and have begun to wonder if the sensors rubbing in the same spot on the glove could have caused this wear? Curious if anyone else has had this happen?

View attachment 9112792
Is that the white Pro you ordered? We recently stopped selling that specific model/color after hearing from a few customers the silicone was wearing prematurely. We're in the process of troubleshooting with our supplier.

If those are the white Pro, please PM me your name, address and size. We can either replace with the Pro grey or new Max. Customers are still reporting outstanding durability with those. Thanks

Rod - I have sent you a PM.

All - You can't beat a company with great customer service which also makes a great product!

Just want to say that these are even great during rain storms! not waterproof by anymeans but I could still use it! Got poured on with a traditional glove, took it off - worn spot ripped, no problem with some showers in the Clawdaddy

Any chance you would make an XXL for gorilla hands?

Last edited:
I should have read the full first post where Rod said M/L players should go L in this one haha, I went M since that is what I have in the original Claw and Claw Pro and it’s a bit tight in the Max. As I wear it it should stretch a little and will fit better, but I’d recommend if the size you wear in the original or Pro is already on the tighter side then you will definitely want to size up 1 size in the Max.

Just want to say that these are even great during rain storms! not waterproof by anymeans but I could still use it! Got poured on with a traditional glove, took it off - worn spot ripped, no problem with some showers in the Clawdaddy

We have XXL available for right handed players. XL is the biggest we make for left handed players. Thanks

This is exactly what I was hoping for this week with the forecasted weather in Myrtle 🔥

I have all 3 of the claw gloves and the max is a runaway favorite for me after 2 rounds with it. They feel the most like a traditional glove to me, and the grip and durability knocks it out of the park.

Last edited:
Max is smaller than the Original but still is a hell of a glove. I will use Max all of the Fall season.

Back