Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

Welcome back sir
73b20b33defb038455b44f5f81dcee72.jpg

Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

These are $99 now. A 1.0 would be fun to play with at that price.

Though I do like the extra forgiveness the 8.0 gives me if it's in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished. Let me add up. Only 3 Jack and that was on 18

1 3 jack

10 2 putts

7 one putts

So 30 putts is my new guess close though

Hehehehe you know how I feel about the Nead,
Only two putter that I've spent time with the come close for me are this one and the Wilson 8802

Hehehehe you know how I feel about the Nead,
Only two putter that I've spent time with the come close for me are this one and the Wilson 8802
Eh I'm not as confident as you. Made a couple of nice putts, and left myself some tap ins. The 3 putt was on a slippery downhiller that rolled about 7 feet by and comeback stayed on the right lip. Tomorrow a different course that I haven't played since fall, so that will be a good test.

I am still using this putter and having great luck with it.

Even though I'm a putter ho, my TFI 6.5 is always part of the rotation. It really is that good.

i've tried out some pretty expensive putters this year, well expensive by my standards. but now i'm back to the 2135, and it felt great today. the 1.0 is just such a good putter for me. no 3p today, and had some really solid putts that just didn't go in. such a great putter at a very reasonable price.

27 putts this morning!! No reason for this putter to leave the bag. Still the best putter I have had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the Mezzo putter (center shafted) and while I made a lot of putts with it - I found the sweet spot to be way hotter than just off the sweet spot. To the point where it was in my head whether I would catch it on the sweet spot or not or if I just had to hit it off the toe.

As such I have switched it out - but am curious if anyone else had this experience or if I'd be better served with a heel shafted version (possible the shaft hitting the middle of the stick is what made it so hot).

I gamed my uh I mean my wife's TFI 6.5 this morning during my round with her. I had forgotten just how great this putter is.

Hmm, I think that she should continue to use the putter I gave her to use this morning to help her with alignment (3 lines on the ball, 3 on the putter). I'll keep the 6.5 in my bag. I mean just in case she wants to use it. It's the least I can do, right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I gamed my uh I mean my wife's TFI 6.5 this morning during my round with her. I had forgotten just how great this putter is.

Hmm, I think that she should continue to use the putter I gave her to use this morning to help her with alignment (3 lines on the ball, 3 on the putter). I'll keep the 6.5 in my bag. I mean just in case she wants to use it. It's the least I can do, right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Budget Golf has Cleveland Putters on sale. I tried the SOFT before and really like it. The TFI 2135 Cero and HB #6 are $99! How much do you like this TFI putter?

Back