Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

My 1.0 will not come out of the bag, I was draining putts today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats awesome dude. Such a great feeling.

Sold my SeeMore because the Cero dominated it for me. SeeMore was a great putter but I struggled with the bladed style, makes me wonder why I went blade after using mallets for all my golfing life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just pre-ordered the Elevado. The 6.5 was such a great putter for me, but the I loved the feel of the Elevado when we got to try them in Indiana. Can't wait to put it in the bag and hopefully get it on the course before the season ends up here!

So after a lesson I'm back to putting the ball's alignment arrow in my line and aligning the 2135 line to it. Results on the ptractice green were very promising.

So after a lesson I'm back to putting the ball's alignment arrow in my line and aligning the 2135 line to it. Results on the ptractice green were very promising.
That is great to hear, trust it.

Carpet rolled the 6.5 I got off the marketplace. Pretty excited about it. Can't wait to roll not on the course

Can't find an elevedo without a huge grip but will continue looking in the stores. Very happy with the 6.5 so no rush for me.

Had a good day with the 2135 1.0 today. 30 putts total. Great lag putts when I needed to and made a lot of 5-10 footers too.

Good day putting today, 31 putts but, I was sinking them when I need to to save par.

2135 1.0 was on again today. Only high point of the first 18 I played today. Second 18 it stayed strong and putted well to save us a lot of pars and make a few birdies. Definitely the best club investment this year so far. :clapp:

Was the high point of the round today, was on point inside of 15 feet. Left a 60 foot lag putt over a ridge inside of a foot. This putter continues to be everything is was said to be. :clapp:

Was the high point of the round today, was on point inside of 15 feet. Left a 60 foot lag putt over a ridge inside of a foot. This putter continues to be everything is was said to be. :clapp:

Thats awesome SD.

I picked up a used, but mint, 6.5 the other day. Today was the first day I practiced with it during my lunch hour. So easy to line up, and the ball rolls so nice off the club. I sank a couple 30' and other lag puts within 2'. I can't wait to get it out for a round this weekend.

I picked up a used, but mint, 6.5 the other day. Today was the first day I practiced with it during my lunch hour. So easy to line up, and the ball rolls so nice off the club. I sank a couple 30' and other lag puts within 2'. I can't wait to get it out for a round this weekend.
How did the round go?

Man I putted well with this today. I do love this putter.

Man I putted well with this today. I do love this putter.

I think the face is one of the most underrated out there.

Never in a million years would I have tried this putter were it not for thp. It's made a huge difference for me this year.

The 2135 aid gets a lot of the talk in this line but I absolutely love the TFI face. Thinking of getting one of the smart squares w that face to go with the 2135 8.0

The 2135 aid gets a lot of the talk in this line but I absolutely love the TFI face. Thinking of getting one of the smart squares w that face to go with the 2135 8.0

I think that you will really like the TFi Smart Square. I have both the TFi 2135 8.0 and the CB TFi Halo. As good as the 2135 alignment system is, I still have a small preference for the Smart Square alignment system. Just find it a little easier to get the putter face square to the intended target line. The bottom line is that Cleveland has developed two very different/amazing putter alignment systems.

Definitely give the Smart Square a try - I think that you will really like it.

2135 sounds like a great concept that works for alignment. Question, for the past month I have been putting with a Ping Vault Bergen. I just looked closer at it and it seems like the topline sight is right in the middle of the ball. If so, wouldn't the alignment concept be the same?

2135 sounds like a great concept that works for alignment. Question, for the past month I have been putting with a Ping Vault Bergen. I just looked closer at it and it seems like the topline sight is right in the middle of the ball. If so, wouldn't the alignment concept be the same?

I don't know the technical details regarding the Ping putter that you quoted. That being said, the secret or key to the 2135 alignment system is that the aimpoint line is exactly 21.35mm high, which places the aimpoint line directly in the middle of the golf ball. This is what distinguishes the Cleveland 2135 aimpoint system from all others IMO. Because the aimpoint line is directly in the middle of the ball your eyes do not have to be directly over the ball to get a true reading. I'm not positive, but Cleveland may have patented this system which would make it unique to them. Others in the know please feel free to comment on this.

I have used this putter for the better part of the year now. I know it has helped my putting 10fold this year. If I am trying just to lag a putt close I can generally leave it within 3 feet unless I just read it horribly The alignment aid is easy to use. There are a lot of great putters out there and you have to be comfortable with what you use, but for anyone who hasn't tried one of these you need to. Definitely the one item in my bag that will not be replaced.

Today I played my third round with my 6.5 TFI. I have never made 4 birdies in a round before! Can't wait to get more time with this putter.

I think the feel off the face is the best aspect of this putter. I love it!

Since I've stopped switching between putters and just put the 8.0 into play, I couldn't be happier. The 2135 alignment straight up works, and the counterbalance helps steady my stroke. Played in a scramble this weekend and hit a bunch of mid-long range putts.

Back