Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Alex- thanks for everything dude! The gear is off the charts- once the embargo is lifted- I have a feeling there will be 8 experts here ready to gush about their experiences. Thanks again.

I have a feeling this site is going to get a lot of google/internet hits once they go live with the offerings. 8 guys that have been able to play these offerings for a good while and have input that will help the curious minds. It's going to get real exciting for all parties involved.

Just caught up and you guys are killing me.

Got to add that these Srixon Premium Cabretta gloves have been amazing--such a nice feel to them and they are still alive after several rounds including the 3 in the MC--Usually this kind of soft feel means short lifecycle for me, but these are still good to go for some time.

Got to add that these Srixon Premium Cabretta gloves have been amazing--such a nice feel to them and they are still alive after several rounds including the 3 in the MC--Usually this kind of soft feel means short lifecycle for me, but these are still good to go for some time.
Oh was mines still in play also, but autographed one and put it in my collection. These are some great gloves. Wish the local golf shop would sell them.

Srixon gloves have been very underrated for a while. I found some leather ones cheap a year ago and used them far longer than other brands lasted.

Agreed - I actually just ordered a few more. Easily booted the Titleist Permasoft as my favorite glove. Sizing was perfect for me as well. I love the tour yellow accent on the glove.

Srixon gloves have been very underrated for a while. I found some leather ones cheap a year ago and used them far longer than other brands lasted.

Still going strong here too

Back