Club Champion Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve have made sure to pretty much stay out of this thread and let everyone voice their opinions, but I think this post deserves a response.

Nowhere in their response did CC say his post was threatening, they said that happened to their customer service reps.

This is a situation that happened to someone else, and possibly mistakes were made in everyone’s part, but that’s between the parties involved.

To go “nuclear” and try to influence other people to hurt a company based on a situation that you don’t have all the facts about, or have any real first hand knowledge about is disrespectful and quite honestly despicable.

I appreciate your passion, and wanting to stand up for someone, but I can’t appreciate handling it in the way you have above.

I will leave it at that.

I was going to leave it all alone, but I don’t care for my character being called to question. My wife was beside me the whole time. When I spoke to the GM we were both at the pool which was super crowded.

I asked her this evening, did you think I was being rude or mean? I’ll admit, sometimes I can be an ass so I asked her because I know she’d be honest. Her response was I actually thought you handled it all really well. The only thing I’ve said to a customer service rep was the email I sent per the account here as to where to send which was very peaceful and my response that I’d no longer do business with them. Other than that I dealt with the GM and my fitter.

The only mistake I made was telling the GM to just get me a shaft as I was tired of dealing with it on my vacation. When I got back home and thought through everything it all didn’t sit well with me. I didn’t feel like I should have to pay another 250-300 on a shaft considering what I’d already paid for it to last 2 months.

I’m done with this thread. I’ve spoken my peace and at the end of the day it’s all been handled by THP which I am super grateful for. I wish CC the best moving forward, but I won’t be doing business there again. If others feel it can help them, I encourage them to go there, but for me, it’s not my thing.

Thank you again to everyone that’s offered to help. It’s greatly appreciated.

I was going to leave it all alone, but I don’t care for my character being called to question. My wife was beside me the whole time. When I spoke to the GM we were both at the pool which was super crowded.

I asked her this evening, did you think I was being rude or mean? I’ll admit, sometimes I can be an ass so I asked her because I know she’d be honest. Her response was I actually thought you handled it all really well. The only thing I’ve said to a customer service rep was the email I sent per the account here as to where to send which was very peaceful and my response that I’d no longer do business with them. Other than that I dealt with the GM and my fitter.

The only mistake I made was telling the GM to just get me a shaft as I was tired of dealing with it on my vacation. When I got back home and thought through everything it all didn’t sit well with me. I didn’t feel like I should have to pay another 250-300 on a shaft considering what I’d already paid for it to last 2 months.

I’m done with this thread. I’ve spoken my peace and at the end of the day it’s all been handled by THP which I am super grateful for. I wish CC the best moving forward, but I won’t be doing business there again. If others feel it can help them, I encourage them to go there, but for me, it’s not my thing.

Thank you again to everyone that’s offered to help. It’s greatly appreciated.

To be clear, I did not call your character into question, I simply corrected Smiter for stating something incorrectly.

I have, and will continue to stay out of this, but I do not take kindly to anyone trying to actively influence other people to hurt a company, whatever the company may be, I would have come in and said the exact same thing if he was talking about Fuji.

That was my issue. My comments were not directed at you in any way. My thoughts on this situation are not important, because like I said to him, I wasn’t there. I have my personal experiences with you and with them, and both have been nothing but wonderful, but that doesn’t mean someone else can have a different experience, which is why I have no right to voice an opinion in here regarding the actual situation. But I can’t stand by and let someone opening say they will try and influence others in a negative way towards a company. That bothers me to my core.

If it’s okay with @e1iterate and @GolferGal can we lock this one up?

You know it’s ok with me, I wanted to do it earlier, but then felt bad because I didn’t want anyone to think I was trying to prevent others from voicing their opinions. I just felt the thread had run it’s course.

huh? I read his OP and didn’t get that at all. There was an edit done about 30 minutes after him posting it. If it took this long for a response even if his OP before editing did this, it was up for 30 minutes. So if you read it in the first 30 minutes and it was threatening maybe you should have quoted it and responded then?
Thank you for responding but I think your company is way off base here.

I don’t often get to nuclear but if I spent a grand on a club and it breaks when it shouldn’t, and nobody does anything to fix the problem? Yeah I’d be there.

As it now sits I’ve often considered Club Champion. I no longer will. For a premium service your policies suck. Until you take damn good care of your Customers, you won’t get a dime of my money or anyone that I can influence

If I ever find out the shaft company that stepped up however I will absolutely buy from them (unless it really is @MWard and he’s sniffing, I mean using the Elmers Rubber Cement again, 🤣.

Is this a good spot for me inadvertently interject religion/faith as it applies to using a club as a crutch when picking up tees?🤪

You know it’s ok with me, I wanted to do it earlier, but then felt bad because I didn’t want anyone to think I was trying to prevent others from voicing their opinions. I just felt the thread had run it’s course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back