Club Champion Fitting Atlanta

Smithfaced

Reaction score
Handicap
One of my buddies just recently went here and I also read Zenger's review about Club Champion. I'm going to make the drive there one weekend this month for a full bag fitting as I've never gone through something this comprehensive. I'm looking at it as a Christmas present to myself. I contacted them today and they said they have a good amount of openings this month and I'm going to try and schedule the full bag fitting over two days. Anyways, just wanted to see if there were any THPers that wanted to join me. I don't know the area at all so I was also hoping someone could recommend a place to stay or just an area I should be looking at. At the very least I was hoping a THPer in that area might want to grab dinner and some drinks or whatever. I also like long walks on the beach...

Good to hear your going to make your way into there. With the 50% off the fittings its a no brainer to go in there and do this just to see where your at and what you should use. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the place.

Good to hear your going to make your way into there. With the 50% off the fittings its a no brainer to go in there and do this just to see where your at and what you should use. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the place.

They didn't inform me of 50% off. Are all locations doing this?

Where are you seeing this 50% off fittings? I'm strongly considering an iron shaft fitting and there's a club champion here in the Philly area.

Normally I would go with you, but being XMas time with 3 kids and paying for the TM Ultimate Testing, the money's just not there right now.

One of my buddies just recently went here and I also read Zenger's review about Club Champion. I'm going to make the drive there one weekend this month for a full bag fitting as I've never gone through something this comprehensive. I'm looking at it as a Christmas present to myself. I contacted them today and they said they have a good amount of openings this month and I'm going to try and schedule the full bag fitting over two days. Anyways, just wanted to see if there were any THPers that wanted to join me. I don't know the area at all so I was also hoping someone could recommend a place to stay or just an area I should be looking at. At the very least I was hoping a THPer in that area might want to grab dinner and some drinks or whatever. I also like long walks on the beach...

Let me know when you're planning on coming. I may not pull the trigger on the club fitting, but I can at least grab some dinner with you and give you some help on finding a place to stay.

The Club Champion location is in Sandy Springs, which is just north of Atlanta. There's a bunch of stuff around there, and it should be relatively easy access.

Normally I would go with you, but being XMas time with 3 kids and paying for the TM Ultimate Testing, the money's just not there right now.

Dude you are going to be all set with your new TM sticks. I'll come to your area for a round after all this holiday stuff settles down.

Let me know the weekend and I'll gladly met up for dinner if I'm in town, or even a round of golf if the weather is good! Or I might even join you for the fitting.

Is the discount off of just a full fitting or any fitting? Kind of interested in getting a driver fitting. More to see what shafts they recommend for me since I've only gamed stock shafts in the past.

Where are you seeing this 50% off fittings? I'm strongly considering an iron shaft fitting and there's a club champion here in the Philly area.

It's on their website, at least the one for the Atlanta location. You have to purchase and use the fitting by February. Pretty sweet deal.

Check out there Facebook page and website

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Its under promotions
nure4y3u.jpg

this is on there main site.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Club Champion Fitting Atlanta

That's awesome. I might have to think about doing this in January for driver.

I think there's going to be alot of THPer's to take this deal. It's a awesome deal and its a great thing to do to help improve your game. Only issue I see is not being able to be up to par since it's getting cold out and its about done with golf season now. Hopefully Ill be good.

Dude I'll wait until January if you can make the trip. Epic road trip!

Thanks coers and Seth. I'm definitely looking into this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let me know the weekend and I'll gladly met up for dinner if I'm in town, or even a round of golf if the weather is good! Or I might even join you for the fitting.

Is the discount off of just a full fitting or any fitting? Kind of interested in getting a driver fitting. More to see what shafts they recommend for me since I've only gamed stock shafts in the past.

Barry I hope you'll be in town dude. I'll let you know when I confirm the dates.

Let me know when you're planning on coming. I may not pull the trigger on the club fitting, but I can at least grab some dinner with you and give you some help on finding a place to stay.

The Club Champion location is in Sandy Springs, which is just north of Atlanta. There's a bunch of stuff around there, and it should be relatively easy access.

I should be finalizing things tomorrow for this trip. I'll let you know dude.

Glad I clicked this thread. That 50% deal is awesome and I will be taking advantage since their Philly office is 10 minutes from me.

Dang. Considering this myself. Let me know when you're in town and I will definitely grab dinner with you Smithy.

Glad I clicked this thread. That 50% deal is awesome and I will be taking advantage since their Philly office is 10 minutes from me.

Any idea when you are planning on going? I would like to hear your thoughts.

Hey no problem man, if it wasn't for Bhilln and Hawk telling me about Club Champion I wouldn't even know about that place. Heck of a deal and everyone needs to take advantage of this.
Thanks coers and Seth. I'm definitely looking into this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any idea when you are planning on going? I would like to hear your thoughts.

Probably within the next couple weeks. Just need to figure out what type of fittings to get. I will definitely let you know once I go.

I know a guy who will be right on your way to Atlanta come January, that may or may not be up for a round golf during your travels.

I know a guy who will be right on your way to Atlanta come January, that may or may not be up for a round golf during your travels.

Hmm. Will this random guy have a place for me and smith to crash?

Back