Club Champion Member Rewards

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Club Champion is announcing a new member rewards program.

Pretty neat and can read about it at the link below.
Free Fittings
Discounted Golf Balls
Practice Time
A lot more.

Plus it is working retroactively for those who purchased this year. Check it out here.

Some nice outside the box thinking there.

cool to see but man this pisses me off lol. I bought my clubs 5 days ago :(

this might get me back in the door (to a different store) one more time since it is retroactive.

• Admin
cool to see but man this pisses me off lol. I bought my clubs 5 days ago :(

See the first post my friend, it works retroactively for those that purchased this year.

See the first post my friend, it works retroactively for those that purchased this year.

Ohhhh I totally read that press release wrong!!! 12 / 9 / 18 .. lol I thought it said 19. Ok not mad anymore

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Very cool idea. A little pricey to get there but if you're buying clubs from them I guess its not.

That is a nice incentive!

Oh my. Looks like I get some more benefit of my Club Fitting experience! Nice. (y)

Makes good business sense...easier to keep an existing customer than find new ones continuously. Great program.

Pretty cool. So basically, with every 1K you spend, you get access to the rest of the benefits listed, correct?

There's a local fitter out here that's set up sort of like CC that actually offers practice time, private parties, lessons, etc in their Trackman bays. I usually go to them, but went to CC for my last driver fitting because of the amount of hittable shaft options available at CC. It's a cool feature to be able to fine tune and track your data using mytrackman.

That's cool. It even extends beyond this year a little! Nice!

That's good stuff, especially for those who have a CC close to them.

Sounds good as I just went through a full bag fitting yesterday. (y)

Back