Club (s) you have owned more than once?

The J40 line seems like the winner in this thread so far. Lots of going back to it.

Cleveland classic XL, twice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Titleist 905R 8.5degrees, Twice! Still a great driver.

J40 DPC 3 times

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The first thing that comes to mind is a Bertha Mini 1.5, I've owned it twice and I'm thinking about picking it up again!

I have owned no club more than once.

I have switched up my clubs a lot over the years, but most recently came back to the buttery grain flow forged feel of Mizuno irons and Vokey wedges.
One of my first sets were Mizuno's w/Vokey wedges.

I don't think I've ever bought a club twice but I've really pondered getting another set of J40 DPC's.

Off the top of my head...Ap2 3 times, ping 55's twice, TM R1 twice, 915 D2 twice, Callaway X forged twice, Callaway X-12 twice, TM R15 driver twice....I know there been more duplications just can't think of them.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Ping K15 Driver x 6
Ping K15 5w x 4
Ping K15 3w x 4

Healthy obsession with K15's you could say. Luckily only owned the irons once.

I guess TM TP wedges
but i do not sell many so i have a good stock

Off the top of my head...Ap2 3 times, ping 55's twice, TM R1 twice, 915 D2 twice, Callaway X forged twice, Callaway X-12 twice, TM R15 driver twice....I know there been more duplications just can't think of them.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Dang dude! lol

Odyssey Black series Tour design #9 putter, bought two different times.
Thats about it, I am bad at hoarding clubs. If I like a club even if I am not using it I will normally keep it, "just in case".lol

I've done it with a bunch of clubs. Like with women, there's a reason we broke up the first time. The second go around is typically much shorter.

The only exception to this is the Ping Anser driver. It was good the first time. It's been even better the second time (in a lower lofted head).

I've only done this one time and it was with a odyssey white hot which I still have in the closet today.

I've owned my Precept Tour Premium CB's twice. Never getting rid of the second set. Shouldn't have ever gotten rid of the first. They're not forgiving, but boy are they fun to look at and play with when my swing is on.

post-6803-1162406038.jpg

post-6803-1162406039.jpg

Cleveland HiBore XL x2...Pondering going back to ZL Encore again.

Never irons, woods and wedges. Only putters. Never exactly the same model, ie have had 4 different versions of an odyssey 7 and number 5 will be here soonish. Only non putter I have come close to getting again is a callaway xr 3 wood.

I know I owned the Callaway 454 driver at least 3 times. It just worked and then I'd get caught up in the marking hype, only to return. Now I really do have a better driver that that one.

RBZ Stage 2 3W and PM Grind 60˚ (had to have the black one).

I've owned a Cleveland Comp 460 3 times, the first two times I bought into hype of new models and got rid of them, the 3rd one cracked. If I could find another one at a good price in nice shape I'd probably get a 4th. Also had 2 Rife Barbados putters, really wanted to love them (look good and roll the ball well) but they never produced for me...and yes, I know my sig still shows one, I'm testing out a replacement.

I went to my local golf shop several years back and traded my 909D2 in on another driver. I had remorse In about 2 days and went back, traded in the club I traded for originally and I think lost $15 in the process. But I had the 909 back and gamed it for a while until I sold it again

RBZ Stage 2 3W and PM Grind 60˚ (had to have the black one).

I think I had the stage 2 tour 3w sold it and then bought the stage 2 3w but HL version just a few months later

Back