Club Testing / Fitting

So far the leader in the club house is still the Apex Pro 24.

Get To The Point GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

Do yourself a favor and hit the Srixon irons also.

Srixon date didn't work out for me. These were all the free PGA/GG demo days.
well, still do yourself a favor and go to a PGASS and hit the Srixon irons. It's worth the extra effort. It's even better if you can find an outdoor demo day to feel that incredible turf interaction.

YES...923 Forged vs 245 is a battle that is ongoing inside my dome.
I had the 923F vs 225 battle last year at this time. 923 won. Good luck dude

@ddec
I may have hit the womens smoke max fast 12.0 w/ Mitsubishi Eldio White 40 Graphite shaft.
Video may drop later tonight.

Just put me to shame dude.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 210909.png

Mizuno incoming...

20240316_143422.jpg20240316_142025.jpg

Mizuno 7i shootout
923 Forged vs 245s vs 923 HMP
SteelFiber 95s shafts

7is.PNG

apex pro mmt95s warmup.PNG
Apex Pro w/ MMT95s (warm up)

Mizuno 7i shootout

923 forged.PNG
923 Forged w/ SteelFiber 95s

245.PNG
245s w/ SteelFiber 95s

923 hmpro.PNG
923 HMP w/ SteelFiber 95s

apex pro mmt95s ended.PNG
Apex Pro w/ MMT95s (after hitting above Mizunos)

@blazinden I'm seeing some killer ball speeds out of few swings with those 923 Forged. But man it's still kind of hard to beat the consistency you are seeing from the Apex Pro. That what you are feeling too?

Talk me through your thoughts on tonight's batch.

mizuno dispersion.PNG
Mizuno dispersion

245s vs Apex Pro.PNG
245s vs Apex Pro

@blazinden I'm seeing some killer ball speeds out of few swings with those 923 Forged. But man it's still kind of hard to beat the consistency you are seeing from the Apex Pro. That what you are feeling too?

Talk me through your thoughts on tonight's batch.
Forged had better ball speed but mis-hits did not feel great. I had better dispersion with the 245s and I really liked how the 245s looked.

However, the Apex Pros are still in the lead. I'm just hitting them really good right now.

Forged had better ball speed but mis-hits did not feel great. I had better dispersion with the 245s and I really liked how the 245s looked.

However, the Apex Pros are still in the lead. I'm just hitting them really good right now.
I imagine profile wise behind the ball those two look the most similar as well right?

Back