Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I took some swings with the 3LS and was impressed. Nice flat ball flight. Not the 3W I would normally gravitate towards, but I liked it.

Really happy with my decision to replace my mini driver with the Darkspeed LS 3+ this year. It's been a solid replacement off the tee (see stats below), and I've already hit more greens with it than with the mini driver all of last year.

1713795340521.png 1713795409247.png

The DS X fw woods still impress every time i use them. They got a lot of work over the weekend from both the tee and fw. Having the 7 wood in the bag has been a great choice. If i have a 210+ shot that has become my go to club. I love how easy these are to get airborne.

The 5w-7w combo has become my favorite by far. What I am loving that even on some mishits the ball still goes a great distance and stays in play.
straight settings or have you adjusted to get the gapping?

These hybrids may honestly be the best looking out there right now. Still shocked at how good they looked when I got to see them at PGA SS in San Antonio this week
I love the finish but a little bulbous for me.

straight settings or have you adjusted to get the gapping?
Standard settings since day 1. I like how they gap out now and LOVE hitting them.

Interesting. That’s one of the smaller hybrids on the market right now.
That might be it as I notice the roundness on the back end because otherwise there isn’t much there. So bulbous in terms of very sphere-like, not bulbous in terms of large

Standard settings since day 1. I like how they gap out now and LOVE hitting them.
How are they working for you if you miss toe-side? With the aerodynamic shaping it looks like that part of the face really got shaven down. And yes, I know you are not supposed to hit it up there but golf, you know?

How are they working for you if you miss toe-side? With the aerodynamic shaping it looks like that part of the face really got shaven down. And yes, I know you are not supposed to hit it up there but golf, you know?
I hit plenty of toe shots that still go straight or slight draw. Not as far as normal when off the toe but if i am staying in play i don't care! I feel they are very forgiving fw woods.

Wow! 😳🔥🔥🔥

I’m glad I went with the Darkspeed 7 wood. No way the TaylorMade fw is $150 better than this club! Fast, explosive, launches quick and carries.

I’m glad I went with the Darkspeed 7 wood. No way the TaylorMade fw is $150 better than this club! Fast, explosive, launches quick and carries.
The DS fw woods are incredible! The distance you get off of them is awesome!

Cobra 100% nailed the sound on these imho. Was very pleasant hitting them today.
IMG_8358.jpeg

After looking at these, loving the X shape on the fairways. Bit more closed at address which I like, and not too much difference in overall size.

Back