Cobra F-MAX Offset Driver - THP Review Thread

I thought you had provided measured lofts before. My bad. Maybe it was JB. Not sure.
I think JB has, def not me, I wish I had that equipment.

I haven’t swung an offset driver in forever, but I’m not hitting my square face driver worth a darn anyways, so why not…?

Are we talking Amp Cell Offset type offset with this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t swung an offset driver in forever, but I’m not hitting my square face driver worth a darn anyways, so why not…?
You'll get to hit it all you want in, oh, three days.
Are we talking Amp Cell Offset type offset with this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iirc, yeah, I do know it's spot on the same as the Cobra Max I've put one of my HS kids into.

I always need launch, that's for sure. I had an old Cobra LD Speed OS driver that sat noticeably closed, but at the time it worked for me because I was a slice machine. I'd give this one a shot, definitely.

We played with a single from out of state last week who was playing a rental set of these. Golfers seeking high launch and left bias are definitely going to find it with this line. Every tee shot he hit was (too) high and had hook spin. But that's not a knock on the club, the driver just wasn't a good fit for HIM. In fact he hit my driver MUCH better when I let him use it the last several holes, mine being more similar to what he games at home (ESZ 9*). The course was slow so we got to mess around a little with this lineup. The one tee ball I tried cost me a golf ball, a big high soaring hook into the river. I also tried a hybrid, an easy high launching draw that carried a good distance. The sound is solid, and the grip is a good change for Cobra IMO. My biggest issue testing the King LTD or F7 driver lines was always that way too skinny grip they installed as stock.

This is headed to Orlando this weekend and it'll get hit by EIGHT people on Foresight GC2 for data. Should be fun!!!

This is headed to Orlando this weekend and it'll get hit by EIGHT people on Foresight GC2 for data. Should be fun!!!
Awww yeah. Excited to get some numbers with quite a few clubs.

Back