Cobra Kai Season 4

Stryker

#NothingFeelsLikeAMizuno
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
13 more days until the whole season drops on Netflix. I am pretty excited and will be binge watching as much as possible. To me they do a really good job not just continuing the story from the movies, but also developing characters. They never seem to have enough time to develop all the characters but each season they do better. There is definitely some more background and development they can do with a few.

Should be a fun watch. Who else is looking forward to it?

I’m in. Will binge when it drops. Johnny is the best character on TV.

I have not watched any of this series. I should.

I like how they have been able to continue the story while bringing some of the old characters back. Season 4 with Silver should be fun.

My son is so excited for it. when the focus started to switch more to the kids than the adults, I started to lose interest. I still enjoy it but not the way I enjoyed the first season or two.

All in on it!

I too like how it wasn't a reboot but rather a continuation.. will be binging for sure

I have not watched any of this series. I should.
Aww man you need to start binge watching the first 3 seasons now to be ready for season 4. It really is a good continuation of the original movies.

Aww man you need to start binge watching the first 3 seasons now to be ready for season 4. It really is a good continuation of the original movies.

I have heard it was good when it started on YouTube.

13 more days until the whole season drops on Netflix. I am pretty excited and will be binge watching as much as possible. To me they do a really good job not just continuing the story from the movies, but also developing characters. They never seem to have enough time to develop all the characters but each season they do better. There is definitely some more background and development they can do with a few.

Should be a fun watch. Who else is looking forward to it?
Sooooooo excited. Part of me is kind of surprised that this show made in to a 4th season. When they first announced it, I thought it would be a fun little bit of nostalgia and wouldnt go beyond the rivalry with Johnny and Daniel.
Its kind of like The Mandolorian, they far exceeded my expectations.

I'm in. Enjoyed the first 3 seasons.

Season 4 episode 1 right now. Sam is still the worst

Spent the last few weeks watching the first 3 years during our lunch break - stoked that we just finished in time for #4 release.

Wow, the LaRussos raised 2 horrible kids. :LOL:

Watched 3 episodes so far and it is fun. Have to check into work after every episode so it is slowing me down. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love that this if full of nostalgia and it feels like sitting in on someone else's therapy session.

I do wonder what they're going to do with the other LaRusso kid, who to this point has been pretty much window dressing as the no-good, lazy, do-nothing child.

I do wonder what they're going to do with the other LaRusso kid, who to this point has been pretty much window dressing as the no-good, lazy, do-nothing child.
Oh he is in it this season. Lol

So far he's how you'd expect him to turn out.

Me at last scene of Season 4. Bring on Season 5.

This one is going to have to wait until I get home from vacation.

They the first 5 episodes and have to say it’s the best season yet.

Not as into it this season. Through 5 or 6 episodes and I feel like my last day of 2021 should have been better spent. I will stick it out and hopefully they get me on the hook again.

I'll watch it again. I will say though i find it to be a strangely written show. I'm not sure who the target audience is, i find it a bit juvenile and hastily put together for adults who were fans of the movie, but they also purposely find ways to shoehorn in every single character from the original movies for this same audience.

I feel like the show is targeting more kids, who have parents who've seen the original?...I don't know. Whatever it is the formula seems to be working

I thought season 1 was really well done. And 2-4 were more like The Expendables. Written in like a day and just finding ways to wink at the audience in every scene

Binging this now… And I like the way they weave the nostalgia in and out, by even using deleted scenes from the movies…

Back