COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

I'm really excited for you too see and roll the new ones too.
Yeah, a couple of things mentioned at the MC has me really intrigued. After putting horribly yesterday, I’m ready for the new stuff to drop!

I was able to pop out the Arccos sensor and screw in a sensor from shot scope

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Yeah, a couple of things mentioned at the MC has me really intrigued. After putting horribly yesterday, I’m ready for the new stuff to drop!
I’m in the off season. All I have is waiting for the new stuff to drop. :LOL:

I’m in the off season. All I have is waiting for the new stuff to drop. :LOL:
I think I’d go crazy if I couldn’t play golf year round. I don’t get to play as much over the winter, but I do get to play some. I would probably be constantly trying new clubs and buying stuff I didn’t need. 😆

I think I’d go crazy if I couldn’t play golf year round. I don’t get to play as much over the winter, but I do get to play some. I would probably be constantly trying new clubs and buying stuff I didn’t need. 😆
Most years I don't do anything golf specific from the end of the season (late October/early November) until the start of the new season in April. I usually would work on flexibility and go to the gym. for cardio. Last year was different because I was selected for the MC in January. So I had incentive to go out and hit some of the new Cobra clubs, which I did. I'm not certain what Im going to do this off season. I have access to an indoor simualtor but I have never used one before. I'll probably go out and hit the Darkspeed once it's released. Other than that I have my indoor workout for maintaining and increasing flexibilty with some putting and chipping in the basement.

The simulator is the big question mark? Normally I would pass. This off season I have extra incentive. Because of what @LittleRat did for me at Dormie, I am somewhat committed to continue working on what he showed me. I saw results in my play up to the end of my season about two weeks ago.

As far as buying things in the off season, I have a list ready.

Most years I don't do anything golf specific from the end of the season (late October/early November) until the start of the new season in April. I usually would work on flexibility and go to the gym. for cardio. Last year was different because I was selected for the MC in January. So I had incentive to go out and hit some of the new Cobra clubs, which I did. I'm not certain what Im going to do this off season. I have access to an indoor simualtor but I have never used one before. I'll probably go out and hit the Darkspeed once it's released. Other than that I have my indoor workout for maintaining and increasing flexibilty with some putting and chipping in the basement.

The simulator is the big question mark? Normally I would pass. This off season I have extra incentive. Because of what @LittleRat did for me at Dormie, I am somewhat committed to continue working on what he showed me. I saw results in my play up to the end of my season about two weeks ago.

As far as buying things in the off season, I have a list ready.
I’d have to hit the sim pretty regularly. Going that long without playing would wreck my game. lol

Seems like the sim would at least let you keep working on the driver swing with what Jose showed you.

I’d have to hit the sim pretty regularly. Going that long without playing would wreck my game. lol

Seems like the sim would at least let you keep working on the driver swing with what Jose showed you.
I will most likely use the simulator.

A lot of places have the Cobra putters at $150 currently, and it’s a steal at that price. You could spend three times as much and end up with a worse putter.

First time with the Torino on the putting green in a long time and it still rolls pretty good. It has a smaller grip than the Sik I currently have and I think that was helping keeping things on line. Need to get a little more work on pace but I think I am going to put the Torino in the bag for a few rounds.

I know there is something good coming that I may want to try.
you have my attention, can’t wait to hear more when the time is right

First time with the Torino on the putting green in a long time and it still rolls pretty good. It has a smaller grip than the Sik I currently have and I think that was helping keeping things on line. Need to get a little more work on pace but I think I am going to put the Torino in the bag for a few rounds.
When’s the next round? I’ve watched you make a few putts with that thing …

When’s the next round? I’ve watched you make a few putts with that thing …
Next round is Sunday. I have spent some time on the putting green the last couple of days. It feels good but having a little trouble with speed right now. It will get there.

Next round is Sunday. I have spent some time on the putting green the last couple of days. It feels good but having a little trouble with speed right now. It will get there.
I could see that. The sound from the vintage line to a Sik is pretty different imho

Also, photos of this are earlier in the thread but after getting two perfect putts while practicing on the Putt Out I decided a glamour shot was warranted. The 3D line is just so silly stable.
19F578E6-6051-4834-BFC5-A7FBC4039692.jpeg

Also, photos of this are earlier in the thread but after getting two perfect putts while practicing on the Putt Out I decided a glamour shot was warranted. The 3D line is just so silly stable.
View attachment 9225413
Love that shape, it's slick. I still need to give one of these a go, on sale they are a great deal.

Love that shape, it's slick. I still need to give one of these a go, on sale they are a great deal.
I’d argue it’s the most tech forward per dollar putter you can buy right now.

Is it time to pull the trigger??
1701525228549.png

I am such a Cobra fan that you really dont have to give me much reason to see if I can find one in this new Cobra line up to try. Thanks for the link.
The Cobra putters are legitimately excellent. The roll they put on the ball is on par with anything I have tried in the market.

I am such a Cobra fan that you really dont have to give me much reason to see if I can find one in this new Cobra line up to try. Thanks for the link.
I play the Agera, and it's been a very good putter for me. The roll it puts on is excellent, and it performs well on short and long putts very well. Took a little time to adjust on the lag putts, but it's such a solid putter now.

Still rolls so well. Feel still leaves me wanting more. Excited about the next iteration.
Agreed. Not sure exactly what I want in terms of feel with the Vintage line but something just a hair different. I look past it though when I see the roll.

Back