Fowler

Variable

Extreme

Hybrids

Pepperoni

Non-stop

Netflix

Chick-fil-a

Me thinking about my potential with a SpeedZone..

Go time!!

What a great time that was! Good luck to everyone, just for fun here are my answers. NOT AN ENTRY! Hope someone enjoys the driver!
rickie
variable
extreme
hybrid
pepperoni
coach
netflix
mcdonalds

And the winner is.
Please send GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address.

And the winner is.
Congrats on the win! Gonna be fun getting this one out in the course!

So close! Going to the post right after mine (if this was a random drawing) Congrats man! Enjoy the sweet driver!

Congrats - - Love that you indicated "not an entry" - - Sorry, you won!

And the winner is.

Congrats on the awesome driver!

Not an entry?! Too bad! You win! Congratulations on the win - that is a killer driver

Not an entry?! Too bad! You win! Congratulations on the win - that is a killer driver

I saw that, but he came up in the random number generator.
If he chooses not to take the driver, we will give it away again : )

If he knows what is best, it will be to take that driver. New and shiny with a fresh sweet spot!
I couldnt say no to that face, that infinity face!

I had posted "not an entry" because I have a driver and didn't "need" this cobra to replace mine, of course it would be fun to try out and play with but I was just posting my answers for fun. I apologize. I will send @JB a message to figure out what to do with it.

I had posted "not an entry" because I have a driver and didn't "need" this cobra to replace mine, of course it would be fun to try out and play with but I was just posting my answers for fun. I apologize. I will send @JB a message to figure out what to do with it.
Do what you want, this is a great driver and none of us will be mad if you choose to take it!

Unless you already have the same club, you should at least give it some swings.

If you don't like it, pass it on to someone else.... ( PS, I think you will like it )

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

THPers never have a "need" more have fun and try it out... seems like thats what you are interested in doing... Enjoy it or pay it forward! Great job no matter the decision!

Congrats on the win! It's an amazing driver.. Might be worthwhile putting it up against your gamer!!

Back