Cobra King Tour Irons

I know in hand is always better....but I’m a little underwhelmed here.

I remember some where saying the same thing when the first photos of the Forged Tecs appeared.

I remember some where saying the same thing when the first photos of the Forged Tecs appeared.
I believe I was too busy drooling to hear them, could be wrong though.
:p

As I said, in hand is always different.

Hmmm with James here your closeup kinda spoiled my fantasy Craigers.

*whispers* Two sets *whispers*
Pretty sure Jeremy would call him on playing 21 clubs. :p

Now these may be something to possibly combo with the Tec’s. Definitely interested in these babies.

Not sure where you got that info but I don’t think that’s accurate
I'm pretty sure that's what someone mentioned when ask.? 14 beechwood Dr. acushnet, mass 02743 when you get your half of the hotel money. Thanks buddy

Look forward to seeing myself....but I’m like a few...that last pic had me at ehhhh ok well?

I hope the play better than they look in these photos.

would these be a good option as part of a combo set with another cobra line?

A whole set in this category with their MIM tech sounds cool

I really like the look of these and can’t wait to see them in hand. Does Cobra normally stagger their release like this? Wonder why they didn’t release these with the forged tec because I agree with others that they could be a great option for a combo set with the forged refs

I’m very interested. Is this between the CB and forged tec realm..

Hope some better pictures of these come out soon. The forged tour irons were excellent. Also curious how Cobra positions these with both the CB and the Forged Tec. Guessing they might be built off a 32*-33* 7 iron.

Hope some better pictures of these come out soon. The forged tour irons were excellent. Also curious how Cobra positions these with both the CB and the Forged Tec. Guessing they might be built off a 32*-33* 7 iron.

Yep. My guess:

pw 45
9 41
8 37
7 33
6 29
5 25.5

Something along those lines

I can't wait to try these. The MIM wedges have a nice soft feel and I wonder if these will as well

Not sure about this one.... It kind of reminds of the S2 forged irons. Those were pretty good, but I hope these are not the replacement for the King forged CB/MB irons...

Not sure about this one.... It kind of reminds of the S2 forged irons. Those were pretty good, but I hope these are not the replacement for the King forged CB/MB irons...

I don’t think that they are. I think they fill the slot of the discontinued Forged Tours, but that is speculation on my part.

I don’t think that they are. I think they fill the slot of the discontinued Forged Tours, but that is speculation on my part.

My thought as well, I'm either in the Forged Tec or Forged Tour Camp, with the darkhorse TRails coming in HOT

These remind me of the Apex Pros from 16. 1838DBB5-7E85-48DE-8FD9-DF61ED148E52.jpegA689268D-7A3E-4737-8565-9E77B63939F9.png

Here is the tech dive on Golf Digest (from Cobra);

Improvements in materials and manufacturing allow clubmakers to go beyond what they’ve done before. This iron is proof of that. The King Tour irons are made from a blend of 17-4 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel to provide a softer feel while maintaining durability. That material is then manufactured using an ultra-precise metal-injection-molding (MIM) process, marking the first time a full set of irons has been made this way.

Back