Cobra LE Island Collection Driver and Bag

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Thoughts on this Limited Edition Release?
1621272934135.png
1621272963689.png
1621272975959.png

We saw the driver when they announced their major special editions. It's OK for me, I'm not really into white crowns. They bag, yeah I could get down with that.

Their vessel bags always look so nice. Couldn’t do the driver though. Can’t do the white crown and I really don’t like that color blue-turquoise. But it looks like it’s. High quality finish.

The bag looks fantastic. I don’t mind the driver

• Admin
We saw the driver when they announced their major special editions. It's OK for me, I'm not really into white crowns. They bag, yeah I could get down with that.
I'm not sure how I feel about the teal, I'd be all in if it were blue haha

Bag is nice. Very nice.

Really like that bag. The Cobra and Vessel partnership really put out some great bags.

I'm not sure how I feel about the teal, I'd be all in if it were blue haha

the teal works for me because of the palm trees on the bag. It does give it a breezy or island feel to me. I do also think it works better with the white than the teal-ish color Callaway used with Rogue.

Like the bag. I don’t think I will ever want a white crown driver.

That bag is beautiful.

Haven’t been a huge fan of their last couple bags but this one is perfect!!! I would rock the heck out of that driver too!

I like the bag. Not sure about the white crown.

They look good to me and I'd game them but both the bag and club are facing the wrong direction for me.:cry:

I like the colors. I think it gives off an island/laid back vibe. Not my favorite from them though.

the teal works for me because of the palm trees on the bag. It does give it a breezy or island feel to me. I do also think it works better with the white than the teal-ish color Callaway used with Rogue.
This is 100% factual. It does look better with the white.

Not for me, personally. That said, it does look really sharp.

I'm getting too old. All I see is too much white that will get dirty and in a short period of time not look good anymore.

I like the bag, but the crown on the club I’ll pass on.

Not sure there's a big market for men with a white and teal driver

Bag is great and Vessel is quality. Pass on the driver.

That bag of excellent but I have no desire to have a full white crown on a wood.

Back