Cobra RF proto irons tomorrow

look amazing from the back. but at address i don’t like the shape at all.

If Cobra are monitoring these threads they might catch on that they have a great-looking iron here and it could prove popular with the low handicappers, but it's just not hitting the sweet spot in the marketplace. Of course they have other options that do. I'd knock old ladies in walking frames out of the way to buy these if they come out in a more player-friendly club. And I'm confident Cobra know exactly what they're doing - have been impressing lately with their gear.

They are only making 500 of these sets and will have no issues selling them. I don't they were thinking these would be gamers for most of the buyers. This forum also only accounts for a small % of golfers.

My local rep asked me if I wanted a set and I have been contemplating it but I don't know if I would be able to sell them. Even at my cost for the set, it's a steep ask.

They are only making 500 of these sets and will have no issues selling them. I don't they were thinking these would be gamers for most of the buyers. This forum also only accounts for a small % of golfers.
I was told 2000 sets but yeah they will sell..

I was told 2000 sets but yeah they will sell..

500! That's smart on Cobras part. If they made 2,000 they'd have a hard time selling them at $2500. It's a tough sell when Rickie has been struggling as of late and didn't even have these in the bag for most of the last season. These are beautiful irons though... man... decisions decisions.

500! That's smart on Cobras part. If they made 2,000 they'd have a hard time selling them at $2500. It's a tough sell when Rickie has been struggling as of late and didn't even have these in the bag for most of the last season. These are beautiful irons though... man... decisions decisions.
The answer is buy them at cost and keep them for yourself.

Wow! Agree with many these look beautiful

These are hot! Looking great!

Maybe they lowered the number. I heard 2000 last year some time. Then I heard they cancelled it all together.

Still why buy them? No custom option, stock only, c tapers stiff.

Maybe they lowered the number. I heard 2000 last year some time. Then I heard they cancelled it all together.

Still why buy them? No custom option, stock only, c tapers stiff.

The only reason I would buy them is to sell them. If someone wanted to, I would give them the options to customize them and do a full build anyways. I can see these looking really good with some custom BB&F ferrules, maybe some MMTs or another higher end iron shaft.

I don't love 'em. :unsure:

Wonder if these would be available for Morgan cuppers?..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I would absolutely love to put those in the bag! Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to elevate any of them more than about 3 feet off the ground, and they would all go the same distance, around 110 yards :ROFLMAO:

Come to think of it, the warm US would be the only place I could even try and hit those. Imagine catching one a few grooves low on a frosty Aberdeen morning in January :eek:

I would absolutely love to put those in the bag! Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to elevate any of them more than about 3 feet off the ground, and they would all go the same distance, around 110 yards :ROFLMAO:

Come to think of it, the warm US would be the only place I could even try and hit those. Imagine catching one a few grooves low on a frosty Aberdeen morning in January :eek:
I have a feeling these could make my hands feel frosty on warm July day too LOL!

Beautiful but not for me!!

Those look amazing!

Stunning!!!!!!! 😍

Back