Cobra/Vessel LE Arnold Palmer Golf Bag

Maybe they will throw in the hat for that price.

02223401_3.jpg

Maybe they will throw in the hat for that price.

02223401_3.jpg

Haha, a hat that you can buy for 40.00 isn’t gonna help soften that blow.

Yep 1,000 disappoints me enormously. Super low quantity disappoints me enormously.

I’m out of the running and my perception on it changes with it. Damn.

It is a gorgeous bag. I also loved the Hang Loose LE bag that is sold out.

1000 is a bit steep, but this bag might just be with it. My wife would disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I’m loving this bag and everything it represents but $1000? Can’t justify that.

Why can’t they make more and sell for less!?!?

Yea I’m loving this bag and everything it represents but $1000? Can’t justify that.

Why can’t they make more and sell for less!?!?

I thought the first two were 600 with a much higher quantity. I cannot fathom why they would jack the price up like this and destroy the overall quantity.

I thought the first two were 600 with a much higher quantity. I cannot fathom why they would jack the price up like this and destroy the overall quantity.

And the fact that last night these had the same price tag as the others.

And the fact that last night these had the same price tag as the others.

I really hope it was all in error. Magic 400 dollar increase is super weird.

It’s all just deflating. I was so ready to buy. Now I’m just bothered by it and it couldn’t be a worse theme/collab to be bothered by.

Wow what happened here?
The ol bait and switch?

That's pretty weak of them to jack the price up if you ask me. It goes from being an extremely cool bag memorializing a legend to taking advantage of the consumer in my eyes.

Only 9 available and they are out of stock. I suspect we’ll see a few on the resale markets.

Wow what happened here?
The ol bait and switch?

A number of the new releases have been unintentionally available on the site. I actually bought a pair of the shoes yesterday but it sounds like I am getting refunded.

Hopefully it’s just a system error. Not sitting right there from this angle.

Only 9 available and they are out of stock. I suspect we’ll see a few on the resale markets.

They haven’t gone up for sale yet. Just says out of stock until they release.

Is the money for charity? That’s the only reason why I could think they’d want to limit quantity and raise the prices.

Is the money for charity? That’s the only reason why I could think they’d want to limit quantity and raise the prices.

To be fair, there was only 10 of the last two releases, and last night this one said 10 as well. But, the price jump and the move to 9 makes me think one will be auctioned like the special shoes last year and they saw the traffic on the bags and thus increased price. Hopefully not though.

I think at 600 the bag makes it's way into the hands of adoring fans. At 1000 the bag just becomes another LE flipper item.

Where does it say that? If that’s the case maybe they should have done 100 which surely would have sold. Go charity go.

Where does it say that? If that’s the case maybe they should have done 100 which surely would have sold. Go charity go.

I didn’t see it anywhere but I was just wondering if it was.

It would make more sense why the price would go up imo

I think at 600 the bag makes it's way into the hands of adoring fans. At 1000 the bag just becomes another LE flipper item.

At 600 I was fully ready to pay (which seems crazy) and show off both my support of cobra and my love for Arnie.

I might need to just step away from this. I absolutely hate things that are amazing yet entirely out of reach. It eats at me.

Awesome looking bag I’d just be scared to effing death about gettingnit dirty or a bit of mud on it

They haven’t gone up for sale yet. Just says out of stock until they release.

Got it.

Makes me wonder if they are just putting it up as a placeholder on the site and will bring the price down once it’s ready to launch

I’ve looked but didn’t see a date when this will be available (at either price)

From Pete Pappas site:

PUMA will sell a limited number of Fowler’s custom Arnold Palmer items at cobragolf.com and at select retailers, giving fans the chance to join in and honor Mr. Palmer. Additionally, a small quantity of the custom caps, stand bags and shoes, personally autographed by Fowler, will be available for purchase at pumagolf.com, with 100-percent of the sales supporting the Arnold & Winnie Palmer Foundation

https://pgapappas.blogspot.com/2019/03/rickie-fowler-and-cobra-puma-golf-honor.html?m=1

Although the bag is uh-freaking-mazing, I still want the LE hat more.

Cobra gets it, as always.

Honestly never heard of Vessel

Back