Coming soon THP vTour events

Sorry no, have to use the US Handicap index for there site events. It is official USGA index

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

:thumbdown:

Count me in. I'll be an active participant.

I have an official usga handicap through Diablogolf.com. Can I use this or do I need something else?

I have an official usga handicap through Diablogolf.com. Can I use this or do I need something else?

The US Handicap site requires us to use the handicap provided by the USGA thru their site. It won't allow us to use other sites indexes.

Can't wait to hear more about this. Just don't understand why GHIN handicaps are not allowed as most usga groups now use ghin.

Just how the site is set up. Nothing we can do about it.

This sound like fun.

Its more than fun, it'll be blastastic :)

Stupid Ohio weather is preventing from doing this now but will definantly start participating when spring comes around. This is an excellent idea and cant wait to follow along until I can get started.

Can't wait to hear more about this. Just don't understand why GHIN handicaps are not allowed as most usga groups now use ghin.

Its a feature that US Handicap offers their members. Sort of like the Albatross Club feature here. If you want to be eligible for invitationals, you need to be AC. For the virtual tournaments at US Handicap, you need to be a member is all. I actually chose to leave Diablo to go to USH. I was very happy with Diablo, but wanted to support something that THP offered. I know it was the right decision now seeing the potential fun that can be had with virtual tour events and keeping up with each others ups and downs.

Just my .02 though and I don't think anyone would want anyone else to feel pressured to do anything at all. Just passing along info!

JM

The us handicap Thp tournament. I've some questions.

A usga handicap is what we need? Will the Thp handicap suffice? Will my CDGA handicap suffice since they report to usga?

My apologies if this has been asked can't read a thread ATM. :what:
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Love this idea. I am all over this. With the size of the DFW crew, should not be a problem finding others to play with.

The us handicap Thp tournament. I've some questions.

A usga handicap is what we need? Will the Thp handicap suffice? Will my CDGA handicap suffice since they report to usga?

My apologies if this has been asked can't read a thread ATM. :what:
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No worries Zenger bro, the THP handicap thru US Handicap is what we'll use for vTour events.
Sorry there site doesn't recognize other handicap services thru other sites/clubs even if they are USGA indexes.

I wish I knew a way to make it work so any index would work, but it won't as long as we use the US Handicap site
to host/run the tournaments. Hope this helped man.

Can't wait to be apart of this
..even more reasons for thpers to get together

I hope this works out!
Sounds fun.

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

No worries Zenger bro, the THP handicap thru US Handicap is what we'll use for vTour events.
Sorry there site doesn't recognize other handicap services thru other sites/clubs even if they are USGA indexes.

I wish I knew a way to make it work so any index would work, but it won't as long as we use the US Handicap site
to host/run the tournaments. Hope this helped man.

So only those using the handicap service on the site are able to participate? Just clarifying.

Can't wait to be apart of this
..even more reasons for thpers to get together
Yes to this^^^^^. Tazz, JHoll, RCGreen7 and I talked about this today while we played.

JM

So only those using the handicap service on the site are able to participate? Just clarifying.

Correct, to play/compete in the vTour events, you must have a handicap thru the site plus be a albatross member.

Correct, to play/compete in the vTour events, you must have a handicap thru the site plus be a albatross member.

That's unfortunate. Have fun guys.

I missed the event that THP had at Lyman Golf Course in Connecticut this past year :( I am hoping and praying that it comes around again close to CT...I will travel to NY,NJ, and all of New England if necessary this year!!!!

Thanks for clarifying. May not be able to participate after all.

Bigtazz,
I'm looking forward to our inaugural vTournament.
Sorry if I missed it. Do you have a rough guess of when this series will kick off?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Working on it, will post new thread with link to event when ready.

Sounds awesome! Now if I can just find other thpers in the area to play with.

Working on it, will post new thread with link to event when ready.

Sounds awesome! Now if I can just find other thpers in the area to play with.
Bigtazz,
No worries, l'm in the same boat as Parshooter.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Excellent chance to recruit some folks to play lol....no signing bonus though

Back