ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to PGA National with Mizuno

Congrats you guys! Super jealous of course but looking forward to your stories.

all my hopes and dreams

Good news, but dont tell anybody. We have something else coming with Mizuno later this year and close to 20 other trips on THP as well.

Congrats fellas! Mizuno is doing the damn thing! Enjoy.

Epic. Enjoy guys!

congrats guys!

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!!!

Lets do this! Can't wait dude, you are in for a wild ride. THP experiences never disappoint.
I can't wait, I haven't been able to focus at work all morning. I'm finishing up on my lunch break and trying to get caught up on here lol.

Congrats to both!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Have a great time!

Congrats to the winners - this is a good one for sure!

Last week we held a contest where two forum members are getting to pack their bags and head to Palm Beach for a weekend with Mizuno. New clubs, rounds of golf with Voshall and Jeremy and it is 100% free including airfare.

Join me in congratulating the two lucky winners.

@cbaker2882
@Kmench

Get ready for a wild ride you two, we will be in touch soon to plan your travel and to get some club info.
Congrats guys enjoy the ride.

Congrats, you guys will have one hell of an experience

Congrats guys!! Enjoy!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Congrats... Can't wait to follow along...

Congrats!

Congrats.

Congrats gents! Should be one heck of a time!

Last week we held a contest where two forum members are getting to pack their bags and head to Palm Beach for a weekend with Mizuno. New clubs, rounds of golf with Voshall and Jeremy and it is 100% free including airfare.

Join me in congratulating the two lucky winners.

@cbaker2882
@Kmench

Get ready for a wild ride you two, we will be in touch soon to plan your travel and to get some club info.

Congrats to the Winners, enjoy your trip.

Congrats you guys!!

Back